• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

So we've got an Aussie who claims the Brits are bitter, despite his succession of bitter posts, and a Brit who hates to see Britain do well? Only on GG

So we've got an Aussie who claims the Brits are bitter, despite his succession of bitter posts, and a Brit who hates to see Britain do well? Only on GG
Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby, the blind white supremicist who doens't actually know he's black:

[video=youtube;FqUA-vRcwRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM[/video]

What a comeback, I love Wiggo even more now

Azy_SxHCAAAMfQr.jpg

No-one's holding a gun to someone's head to sing the national anthem. These athletes work incredibly hard to win a gold, so when they do I don't think it's too bad if they take some time ot savour the moment. Everyone's different...

Yeah, he's up there with Sol. Although, I saw an article he wrote about his - saying that he was a coward etc. That was funny.

Let's be honest, our national anthem is not the best is it?! If it was as good as the Italian national anthem, then there would be no excuse for not singing cos it's a great anthem! If some athletes want to stand there and just take in the emotion and let the crowd sing along, then so be it.

What a ****.

Personally if I was stood front of thousands of people singing the national anthem for my achievements following years of hard work I'd want to stand and appreciate it and enjoy the atmosphere rather than hear my own voice!

They're probably too emotional to sing anyway its not like footballers where it's routine, it's a celebration for them and the country.

What a ****.

Personally if I was stood front of thousands of people singing the national anthem for my achievements following years of hard work I'd want to stand and appreciate it and enjoy the atmosphere rather than hear my own voice!

They're probably too emotional to sing anyway its not like footballers where it's routine, it's a celebration for them and the country.

He probably just can't handle it that the GB athletes are getting so much attention for winning so many medals. He's one of the biggest attention seekers and a perfect example of what Wiggins meant when he said he hated it that so many people became famous simply for being famous. fudge knows how he managed to bag a show on CNN. Contacts I suppose.

Bitter about page after page of calling a woman a "****" just because you don't understand the rules? Seriously, it was like reading women debate the offside rule.

I don't think many Aussies are bitter. It's been a disappointing Olympics but I've enjoyed seeing Britain do well as the host country.

The media are the ones who get in a spaz, but we all know the British media would be exactly the same (if not worse).

Back