• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Your really hating Team GB getting 22 golds arent you, I mean really hating, the smiley at the end of your post doesnt hide the fact..

You're really hating the fact that I don't give a brick about who wins the most golds.

That was one of the most ridiculous pieces of journalism I've read in a long time.

That was one of the most ridiculous pieces of journalism I've read in a long time.
Yeah it was, but it's just some fluff filler piece on the Grauniad's website. Doesn't really equate to us all becoming big headed about our Olympic successes.

Yeah it was, but it's just some fluff filler piece on the Grauniad's website. Doesn't really equate to us all becoming big headed about our Olympic successes.

And it was only posted because it was funny. Using comparisons like that Grenada is the greatest sporting nation in the world. Their 110,000 inhabitants have 1 gold.

You're really hating the fact that I don't give a brick about who wins the most golds.

No your anti-britishness is for all to see on this thread, you dont need to post alledged "funny" stories to try and hide behind the fact

Be honest about it like a few us are about how much were enjoying the fact were smashing the Aussies

No your anti-britishness is for all to see on this thread, you dont need to post alledged "funny" stories to try and hide behind the fact

Be honest about it like a few us are about how much were enjoying the fact were smashing the Aussies

And the rest of Europe

"The sun never sets on the British Empire"

hoy_2302985b.jpg

Yep, the fact that I don't agree that Great Britain is the greatest at everything means I hate it.

Yep, the fact that I don't agree that Great Britain is the greatest at everything means I hate it.

It looks that way, If im honest id put you on ignore but If i did I wouldnt see 3/4's of the posts on the board everyday and it frankly looks messy

It looks that way, If im honest id put you on ignore but If i did I wouldnt see 3/4's of the posts on the board everyday and it frankly looks messy

Either my post count is missing about 100,000 posts or math isn't your strongest point.

This guy just got the gold medal in high jump:

[video=youtube;RlP1Ll4RF0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlP1Ll4RF0M[/video]

Back