• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
I do not think there is much difference between Redknapp or Hodgson in what they have achieved, the main difference (and the reason why Hodgson got the job and Redknapp had no chance) is that Hodgson has shown with Fulham and WBA that he can organise a team better ( ie tactics); If England are ever going to achieve any success with the poor players we have then we have to have a line up that will play to a plan and under Redknapp they will not happen.

Motivator he may be but a tactical manager never, the same thing would have happened as it did with KK and that is why i was always convinced that the FA would never give Redknapp the job.

Last edited:
Pardew has transformed Saudi Sportswashing Machine into a top 5 club, finished above Chelsea, almost on par with Spurs and Arsenal, and done it all within 1 and half years....miracles can happen

brought well, took a chance of players and it paid off, was very fortunate all season with not many injuries

If breaking into the Sky 4 is that simple then why haven't Villa, Everton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine etc managed it?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Everton both have. Villa came close. The problem for all of them was that they didn't have the money to sustain it. Everton are taking out loans to pay their players.

We just about matched Liverpool in revenue last season, this season I expect them to be a fair bit ahead of us again. Financially we are the 6th biggest club, though two of them are cheating.

Euro 2012 Glory Glory Fantasy Football..

Alright guys, so I did post this in the Euro's thread but it seems to of not got any attention as one person has signed up in 2 days. So if any of you guys are interested in playing I created a Glory Glory League on http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

Feel free to sign up and once you've picked your team (which doesn't have to be finalised until the first match day) just go to "join a league" and the code is 117442-27535.

Feel free to merge this with the Euro thread or even close the thread, but I think it'd be a cool little thing to do with the Euro's right around the corner..

Ireland very good today against Bosnia. 1-0, but could have been 4 or 5. Bosnia already mentally on the beach, but still encouraging for Ireland.

Spains final 23 named today - Soldado did not make the cut:

Porteros: Casillas, Vald?®s y Reina.

Defensas: Arbeloa, Juanfran, Ramos, Piqu?®, Albiol, Javi Mart?¡nez y Jordi Alba.

Centrocampistas: Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla, Silva, Mata, Cesc, Pedro y Navas.

Delanteros: Llorente, Torres y Negredo.

Spains final 23 named today - Soldado did not make the cut:

Porteros: Casillas, Vald?®s y Reina.

Defensas: Arbeloa, Juanfran, Ramos, Piqu?®, Albiol, Javi Mart?¡nez y Jordi Alba.

Centrocampistas: Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla, Silva, Mata, Cesc, Pedro y Navas.

Delanteros: Llorente, Torres y Negredo.

I think you'll find that Sean St. Ledger and Keith Andrews will have enough for these chumps.

Back