• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
yeah, Mario was adopted by an Italian couple and he considers them to be his real parents

Lol. He loves his mum? And? Nice bit of PR there doesn't change owt for me. Proper bellend.

I know his back story, which makes his lack of humility even more strange

Lol. He loves his mum? And? Nice bit of PR there doesn't change owt for me. Proper bellend.

I think he's acted like a bit of a taco in the past, on the pitch mainly, I don't know any personal info about him, but maybe this experience (especially with the guidance of the older internationals around him) could be the making of him?

maybe he is just realizing his backstory and coming to terms with it.
give the guy a chance... he's not the only young professional footballer with a big head.

Agree... He loves his Mum, as Chris Rock once said "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO" (although he was talking about loving your kids) ...but this modern trait for wanting credit for something that millions of people around the World do isn't front page news... it's like all the people who post Facebook pictures up of a meal they've just cooked... fudging JUST EAT YOUR FOOD BEFORE IT GOES COLD, AND STOP DEMANDING APPROVAL AND PRAISE FOR IT FROM ABSOLUTE STRANGERS!

...and as for the Auschwitz angle (and I'll tread carefully here) considering he DID have members of his adopted family who died in such a disgusting and brutal way there, (many of us also did BTW) you'd have thought he wouldn't be the type of human being to think nothing of stamping on another man's face/head - potentially causing some serious damage - and then gloat and preen with such filthy arrogance once he'd got away with it!

I still think the kid's a 'bit slow' in the mental department, and I guess he has had it tough when he was younger... but as Leeds Spur says; where's the humility you'd expect from all of this disappeared to?

He's a brat but wtf has he actually done so wrong for people to hate him and label him a ****? to me players like Terry and Barton are counts because they continuously do cultish things off the field and come from a cultish background. Balotelli just seems young and ridicuolusly immature to me.

He's a brat but wtf has he actually done so wrong for people to hate him and label him a ****? to me players like Terry and Barton are counts because they continuously do cultish things off the field and come from a cultish background. Balotelli just seems young and ridicuolusly immature to me.

2 reds in a season for stamping? Horrid petulance.

And he acts like a total bellend.

If he 'matures' and stops being a fool then i'll change by opinion. Not before.

I don't remember 2 red cards for stamping though tbh. I remember he got a red card vs Arsenal (2 yellows) and a red against pool (2 yellows) but don't remember either being for stamping.

is that twitter real? If so, I love him even more :lol:

Mario Balotelli ‏@45MarioBalo45
Very happy to see john terry cry when we play england, he deserve it..no one can be racist and get away to it

:lol:

balotelli is a prick beyond reproach if only a fraction of what is said in the papers is true

am TOTALLY in leeds' corner..(though it was a touch and go situation there cause Roy1983 was on the guys case also)

What about the story about his mum, after consultations with his new cleaner, sent him off to John Lewis to buy a list of supplies including an iron, a mop and a Hoover. A few hours later, hi's car pulled up with a van behind, which promptly unloaded a giant trampoline, two Vespa scooters and no cleaning products whatsoever. Classic

Back