• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
I read somewhere Italy have won something like 8 out of 10 quarter finals in tournaments and 7 out of 9 semi finals

And to be unbeaten against Germany in proper tournaments is simply incredible!

Balotelli is a disgrace to himself, his team and his family. He's got talent but no need to act such a big man or like the world owes him something. He's got such a chip on his shoulder and is an embarrassment quite frankly. Kids will look up to him he shouldn't be allowed to be a pro footballer. He's everything wrong with this country as others have mentioned.

Balotelli is a disgrace to himself, his team and his family. He's got talent but no need to act such a big man or like the world owes him something. He's got such a chip on his shoulder and is an embarrassment quite frankly. Kids will look up to him he shouldn't be allowed to be a pro footballer. He's everything wrong with this country as others have mentioned.

Here's what it boils down to for me:

I hate Balotelli, he's a ****, but I like Italy and I'm glad he scored and Italy won.

I wanted Italy to win, thought the Germans would cause more problems frankly, bit Loew and the lads have been shown up again in a big tourney.

Balotelli is a complete psycho, an undoubted talent, but can be very destructive too. Two great finishes, I think he's a big game player, but obviously he wasn't into it when he played England, maybe coz he has mates there, seemed to take an age to control any of the balls played to him.

Spain v Italy ? Spain will stifle the Italians, could be a snoozefest, hope not ! Would like to see the Italians take the lead to bring out the spanish and make it an open game.

I wanted Italy to win, thought the Germans would cause more problems frankly, bit Loew and the lads have been shown up again in a big tourney.

Balotelli is a complete psycho, an undoubted talent, but can be very destructive too. Two great finishes, I think he's a big game player, but obviously he wasn't into it when he played England, maybe coz he has mates there, seemed to take an age to control any of the balls played to him.

Spain v Italy ? Spain will stifle the Italians, could be a snoozefest, hope not ! Would like to see the Italians take the lead to bring out the spanish and make it an open game.

Its been a different Italy to the previous versions i have seen in the past. They seem to not just sit back but actually look entertaining when attacking. They seem to be a good outfit.

The italians may well take the game to them

Its been a different Italy to the previous versions i have seen in the past. They seem to not just sit back but actually look entertaining when attacking. They seem to be a good outfit.

The italians may well take the game to them

They did in the first game.

The first game is totally different to this one i think. They have got better and better throughout the tournament and their better players have performed increasingly better.

I think they will take the game to them again. As you said, they have got better as the tournament has gone on (ironically that's the opposite to what England do) and must have grown in confidence after these two wins. What do they have to lose? Nobody tipped them to get to the final anyway.

Awgf8t_CIAETmn5.jpg

I read something about how emotional he got when Italy went to Auschwitz because he had family killed there

Italy seem to have a good team spirit. Someone mentioned Cassano and Balotelli are best friends, Di Natale and Balotelli seem to get on well and Bonnuci did a good thing but keeping Balotelli's mouth shut when he wanted to mouth off after his goal against Ireland.

Back