• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
I really don't like Balotelli, especially after what he did to Parker, but you can't deny the guy has ability.

I have been impressed with what I've seen and read about Prandelli. He said as soon as Balotelli realises that people are not trying to hurt him, but they are trying to help him, then Italy will have a champion. Compare that to Mancini who just seems to gonad Balotelli all the time. You've gotta keep him in check no question, but Prandelli seems to be doing a better job at keeping him under control. Hell, he even looks like he's enjoying himself.

And when will people learn to stop writing the Italians off?

When they stop overrating England!!

'Sweeper Keeper' is a real thing!

MirrorFootball @MirrorFootball
Got to love goalkeepers playing as sweepers

Ballotelli is a **** who reminds me of a large % of British youth these days it's therefor no suprise when the only people who want to blow him desperately all seem to be youngsters. Don't care what someone's achieved done with their life A ****s a ****

Ballotelli is a **** who reminds me of a large % of British youth these days it's therefor no suprise when the only people who want to blow him desperately all seem to be youngsters. Don't care what someone's achieved done with their life A ****s a ****

Im 31.

I dont blow him actually the **** blows me. I blow no one NO fudging ONE ARGGHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks my man!!!

Back