• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
the question you have to ask yourself is how many people would you give a pass to if they had that as an excuse?

you just have to google to see the infringements

throwing darts at younger players. indicating bullying
yes , cheating on your woman should be considered a dingdong head thing (though i am sure he is in large company)
car crashes , speeding,
threatening behaviour
violence
association with mobsters
cant put on a damn training BIB!!!! (thats just criminal right there. prison sentence for an adult)
disrespectful and uncontrollable to coaches
disrespectful to fans (wore an AC jersey while playing for Inter. Surely the epitomy of disrespect? Ghaly never recovered when he just dropped a jersey infront of Jol and the fans wont let him off for that one.)
looking at the reactions to refs and other players for run of the mill stuff,
the offenses committed against other players (punished AND unpunished)

just google..its all there.

his talent doesnt mean anything to me, i can sympathize (though not understand or appreciate) the hell he must have gone through growing up. but to excuse him for his acts based on tat and lets be honest based primarily on his footballing ability......no way

edit:- that car write off wasn't an isolated thing, he crashed into someone else if i'm right?

Superb effort Sir!!.

Case closed.

I hate how we excuse any behaviour in this country if someones 'talented' so fudging what? Makes it even worse that you've been given a talent and tinkle it away with tossish behaviour!

throwing darts is pretty knobish but it's more immature then anything.

Cheating on a girl you're seeing? yep knobish but i can't talk about that being that i've done it before.

speeding? nah not knobish. Immature, reckless but not knobish imo

threatening behaviour to who?

violence is knobish...what are you referring too?

association with mobsters? don't know about that. Tbh who doesn't know someone that's a bit dodgy? i know a few but as long as they don't bring me into their dodgy actions i'm good.

The rest are football related.

you see i view those as excuses coming through, someone with a list like that and its "yeah its knobish BUT....." all the way through sounds to me like there is a pass for everything he's done. if i knew someone like that, which i do, i would think they were a taco.

and what he does on the pitch or in training irrespective of the scenario is something he does. or is a punch on the field not considered a punch then cause its on the field?

i would say that speeding is indeed immature. and it injures and kills people. obviously no one means to kill but i've seen people run red lights at speed..and i'm like "what a dingdong head..what if someone was crossing"..i dont know but would you be like.."meh, just some guy being immature....lets move on"?

cant believe you think throwing darts at people is excusable as 'just being immature' LOL. i think i hate him for that more than anything else haha.

association with mobsters thing was something in the papers in that he was actively hanging around with these guys, i think there was something to do with one of them having a gun etc? they were in his car? can someone help me with this? its something that sticks in my mind but i cant remember where i saw it.

football related stuff? its the boys character, how on earth can we consider fighting with team mates and stamping on people during a match as exempt from an act of violence?

I don't think he's in a special situation though, he's pretty much the same person I was and most people I know would have been with my levels of self-confidence (some may have called it arrogance).

The money makes what he does more high profile, and more readily available but he's just the same as most young lads. He's crashing supercars instead of his mum's Metro, he's cheating with supermodels instead of the girls from the local 6th form, he gets into fights that he shouldn't but his show up in the press, and he's disrespected everyone that isn't important to him. That's just being a very confident testosterone-fuelled boy.

a.k.a, a C U N T

I don't think he's in a special situation though, he's pretty much the same person I was and most people I know would have been with my levels of self-confidence (some may have called it arrogance).

The money makes what he does more high profile, and more readily available but he's just the same as most young lads. He's crashing supercars instead of his mum's Metro, he's cheating with supermodels instead of the girls from the local 6th form, he gets into fights that he shouldn't but his show up in the press, and he's disrespected everyone that isn't important to him. That's just being a very confident testosterone-fuelled boy.

nah not for me. just cause people do these things alot all over the place doesnt mean they aren't idiots and dingdong heads for doing it.

a person that likes speeding, getting into fights, holds no value for other people outside his mates, throw darts at people etc etc etc for me is a taco, not a testosterone fuelled boy.

you know what? where did you stand with the riots?

incidentally, i've actually had someone look down on me cause of my clothes , he wasnt actually being nasty...he just assumed that i didnt have a leg to stand on cause my clothes were hand made tie dye clothes , told his friend "yeah but look at him, cant even afford good clothes"

= taco. not 'knobish' not immature not confident testosterone driven rich guy........he was a fudging taco.

IMO anyway

nah not for me. just cause people do these things alot all over the place doesnt mean they aren't idiots and dingdong heads for doing it.

a person that likes speeding, getting into fights, holds no value for other people outside his mates, throw darts at people etc etc etc for me is a taco, not a testosterone fuelled boy.

you know what? where did you stand with the riots?

I think we'll just permanently differ on that one then. I see a difference between acting a dingdong and being one - I and many of my friends have grown up to be reasonably sensible beneficial contributors to society with responsible jobs, families, etc. I wouldn't go back and change a second of my behaviour in my teens though - it's just a part of growing up.

I won't stand for the things he does on the pitch though - that ruins what it normally a beautiful game and he wastes the talent that (I believe) makes him act that way.

As for the riots - anyone involved is scum. There's a massive difference between not giving a fudge about other people and actively taking from them - it's a line I wouldn't cross and I wouldn't condone anyone else doing so.

I think we'll just permanently differ on that one then. I see a difference between acting a dingdong and being one - I and many of my friends have grown up to be reasonably sensible beneficial contributors to society with responsible jobs, families, etc. I wouldn't go back and change a second of my behaviour in my teens though - it's just a part of growing up.

I won't stand for the things he does on the pitch though - that ruins what it normally a beautiful game and he wastes the talent that (I believe) makes him act that way.

As for the riots - anyone involved is scum. There's a massive difference between not giving a fudge about other people and actively taking from them - it's a line I wouldn't cross and I wouldn't condone anyone else doing so.

but what about their poor backgrounds and broken homes etc etc etc. no pass for that? what about the kids that were bullying other kids on the street, making them take off their clothes and stuff? and the ones that attack the police.....you know, fighting the man and all that..didnt take anything from the feds but they went at him and gave him a good hiding

what about those kids that didnt take anything and just rather liked vandalizing stuff and throwing stuff around? how do you feel about them?

you see at some point even though we all become convicted sinners we have to admit what we are or what we did..not excuse it and say..its just what we do its part of our culture growing up. the slope gets steeper and steeper

Talking of Balotelli:

Harry Redknapp tells us about the time he tried to sign Mario Balotelli for Tottenham and explains why he would have selected David Beckham in the Great Britain Olympic football team...

You never know what you're going to get with Mario Balotelli but one thing is certain - he is a major talent. He stunned Germany in the Euro 2012 semi-final and his second goal was fantastic.

I actually tried to sign him for Tottenham before he went to Emirates Marketing Project. I'd admired him for a while and I went over to Italy to watch him play. I was impressed and I met up with him too.

We wanted him on a loan deal but his club weren't keen and it never happened. Shame because he's definitely got it and, at only 21-years-old, he'll be terrorising defenders for many seasons to come.

Mario-Balotelli-hat.jpg

The thing with the parker incident that confirms he's is a ****, is not the viscous/dangerous nature of it but the puke inducing 'concern' he falsely displayed for parkers wellbeing while being treated. Coward at best.

Back