• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
He's a massive coont

Think_Be_Careful.png

BeCarefulSafe.jpg

Last edited:
but why is he a ****? whats your reasoning?

He is symbolic of what is wrong with modern society and football. The guy is an utter **** who without football would do well to wash cars. All the training ground antics, setting fire to his house etc. complete bellend

And the red cards for stamping. Enormous clown shoe. As I said hopefully he gets run over soon. Nothing life threatening of course.

2-0 at half time. Italy have deserved to be in front, Balotelli's second goal is worthy of winning any game but I don't think it's over. Germans defence has been awful. I can definitely see more goals in this, I do however hope it's Germany due to the fact I have a few bets on them, but i wouldn't complain if Italy won, I think they've deserved to get this far.

2-0 at half time. Italy have deserved to be in front, Balotelli's second goal is worthy of winning any game but I don't think it's over. Germans defence has been awful. I can definitely see more goals in this, I do however hope it's Germany due to the fact I have a few bets on them, but i wouldn't complain if Italy won, I think they've deserved to get this far.

Ive got them at 4/1

Gomes, Podolski and Kroos should all come off. Boateng too if they could make a 4th sub.
Klose, Reus and Muller surely to come on.

Even this tournament. Having a go at the coach when he scored against Ireland.

because he has a big ego. What good footballer doesn't?.. if Ronaldo was dropped for Portugal, brought off the bench and then scored a late winner he'd probably do the same.

Back