• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

That looks ace! When are we gonna get VR pay per view, I say. Say there's a 360 cam placed somewhere in each stadium, pay a few quid to get to see it. I would love that. :)

On another note - I think Ipswich has been playing quite well offensively. A bit more lacklustre at the back.

Liverpool look a bit too well oiled for my liking - they'll do well this season. Was hoping for a Slot flop, but doesn't immediately look like it.

I didn't think we were having eons of added time this year? 8 minutes?

The scousers should be 4 or 5 by now.

A good second half for Liverpool; they looked fluid. I have them as runners up this season; good mix of youth and experience.

Interested to see how Brighton go this season. I could see them struggling and getting sucked into danger.

Not getting any better for Everton.
2 down, and Young sent off.

Bet they are hoping City get hit this year with a huge points deduction to give themselves a chance

West Ham's powershift - can they do a Leverkusen?​

West Ham's summer of change has resulted in a powershift that leaves Tim Steidten as the main man - can their savvy recruitment take them to the next level?

Don't rate Lopetegui as a manager but they seem to have bought reasonably well. On today's performance they don't look good.

Back