• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

Arsenal are probably the most efficient team in the premiership. They attack and defend systematically and sharing the load equally amongst players. They work hard as team to ensure options for the player with the ball. Its all a bit boring but it's hard to play against them

I'm looking at that Arse team from last year, and I do recognize that they played well, I just don't get why they did. Who exactly makes them so good? I look at their players and they're mostly nothing special. Saliba, Saka and Ødegaard are the standouts, possibly Rice, but who else are playing that well for them? Jesus and Havertz can't hit a barn door to save their lives. Ben White? Raya? I don't get it.

The system. There's no two ways about how they play (except maybe Emirates Marketing Project away last year.) They start every match at a million miles an hour and often get early goals. Very well drilled and they show the blueprint for us in terms of sticking with Ange's philosphy and riding out the rough parts.

That ad is great, way better than our strange ad with Matthew Horne awkwardly quizzing a chicken in a pub.

Great vid about the dodgyness of forests owner.

Isn't it not his fault he was allowed to invest in Forest? The real question is who deemed him fit and proper, and also the financial crimes unit of the UK governmentmwho should be looking at proper financing of any business

Isn't it not his fault he was allowed to invest in Forest? The real question is who deemed him fit and proper, and also the financial crimes unit of the UK governmentmwho should be looking at proper financing of any business

He hasn’t been found guilty of anything (yet). Hence “Teflon”

What right would the prem have to refuse him? He had the money, no convictions.

Is it his fault he wasn’t prosecuted? I’d say he had a lot to do with it. Possibly having 10 people in prison murdered.

I think Arsenal will be top from week 1, through entire season and will win it.

I also think City will lose this weekend, get their comeuppance and deductions around Christmas and Pep will do one.

I think we could be the best of the rest too but too inconsistent to get close to a title fight.

Just hoping city (and chelsea) get justice served. If that means arsenal winning the league fair enough.

I see you got name-checked at the end.
What made you ask him to investigate this guy?

Watched his first vid. Thought it was great. Good quality. He asked leave in the comments what sort of content he thought we'd like.

Was in greece earlier this year and an olympiakos fan was telling me how dodgy marinakos (allegedley) was. So just suggested doing a vid about it.

The channel is only about 2 weeks old.

If you have ideas he's open.

He hasn’t been found guilty of anything (yet). Hence “Teflon”

What right would the prem have to refuse him? He had the money, no convictions.

Is it his fault he wasn’t prosecuted? I’d say he had a lot to do with it. Possibly having 10 people in prison murdered.
There's still an ongoing case ...but yeah no convictions. Btw was the guy on video thanking you for suggesting the topic?

I’ve just had a sirloin and a couple of glasses of Rioja. Can’t see me making it to half time in this match without nodding off.

Fernandes has missed two sitters. Brilliant saves by Leno, mind you, but he really should have scored both times!
If Adam Traore could make a 5 meter pass, Fulham would be in the lead.
Commentator said "Traore has all the talent, it's just that he can't make the final pass or hit the target."
Problem is that he has absolutely no talent, apart from ridiculous speed.

Back