• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Yaya is one of the best players I've ever seen. There, I said it.

Also, I notice Spurs in 6th have 40 pts and the team in 10th, Villa, have 24. That's a crazy gap. And then only 6 points back from 10th to Cardiff at the bottom. That's mad.

Agree on both points. Would have loved us to sign Yaya Toure

And posted in another thread, I have never known us be 16 pts ahead of 10th at this stage of the season. All those bottom 11 are in the mix to go down. But I would say the favourites are Cardiff,West Ham and Fulham. I still think Pulis will keep Palace up, and Sunderland have the majority of their rivals to play at home which should stand them in good stead

Agree on both points. Would have loved us to sign Yaya Toure

And posted in another thread, I have never known us be 16 pts ahead of 10th at this stage of the season. All those bottom 11 are in the mix to go down. But I would say the favourites are Cardiff,West Ham and Fulham. I still think Pulis will keep Palace up, and Sunderland have the majority of their rivals to play at home which should stand them in good stead

Hull will need to improve on their one away win in 11 attempts if they're to stand a chance. Their next 4 away are: Palace, Sunderland, Cardiff, West Ham.

In a month or so they'll be in the bottom 5.

Yaya is one of the best players I've ever seen. There, I said it.Also, I notice Spurs in 6th have 40 pts and the team in 10th, Villa, have 24. That's a crazy gap. And then only 6 points back from 10th to Cardiff at the bottom. That's mad.

Hmm I was thinking about this the other day, on overall play I would still have had Patrick Viera over Toure. He was the one scum player I would have loved us to have. He was great defensively and scored loads too. So dominant in the middle of the park, a real winner. It's no surprise that they have won nothing since he left.

Chelsea XI: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Eto'o
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Welbeck

Chelsea to win by at least two goals.

Chelsea XI: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Eto'o
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Welbeck

Chelsea to win by at least two goals.

Looking at the 2 teams I would have to agree, United really isnt a very good team

David Moyes has never won away from home to Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal

A run of 47 games has brought 18 points and 29 defeats

Ouch

What would be better for us???? utd six points behind or ground made on Chelsea.

Draw would be good I think.

We wont catch chelscum but id like a draw - gives us something extra to fight for against ****ty.

Chelsea win for me. We may be close to them now but over the season, I think they'll finish ahead of by quite a few points. Plus an away win at Stamford Bridge might just wake Man Utd up.

Rooney and RVP are still the world class and most dangerous part of their team and I'd like them to drop as many points as possible while those 2 are out.

Chelsea win all day for me. Last thing you want is United to start building momentum now. Because I predict when they do, it could be curtains for fourth.

Couldn't tell if Eto'o had the hump with someone on the Chelski bench there or it was some odd celebration... bit weird.

What would be better for us???? utd six points behind or ground made on Chelsea.

Draw would be good I think.

Chelsea all day long. We are not in competition with Chelsea - they are title contenders who will probably finish runners up. A 6 point gap on Utd would be great for us.

Back