• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

[video=youtube;OSmg5riwnXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmg5riwnXA[/video]

This is another proof that ManU have turned Hernandez into shyte. It is unforgivable to miss an open goal like that in a match where your country's WC hopes relies on. He also missed a penalty against Panama earlier. Both Hernandez and the Mexican FA are stupid for not getting him out of ManU to save his and Mexico's football future.

This is another proof that ManU have turned Hernandez into shyte. It is unforgivable to miss an open goal like that in a match where your country's WC hopes relies on. He also missed a penalty against Panama earlier. Both Hernandez and the Mexican FA are stupid for not getting him out of ManU to save his and Mexico's football future.

Was hernandez ever "that" good tho?

ive never rated him that highly tbh. When he was at his best, he definitely provided a very good option for manu, similar to how defoe provided england (and us) a very good option at his peak. however, with both of these guys, i never felt that they ever had the ability to consistently start for a real top side due to most teams now only playing one striker. and that striker usually is far more complete in terms of their technical ability, holdup play, and back-to-goal play than hernandez and defoe ever were.

Latest FIFA Rankings, released today...

1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Argentina
4. Colombia
5. Belgium
6. Uruguay
7. Switzerland
=8. Netherlands
=8. Italy
10. England

All countries have qualified for the 2014 World Cup Finals, except for Uruguay who play-off against Jordan.

1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Argentina
4. Colombia
5. Belgium
6. Uruguay
7. Switzerland
=8. Netherlands
=8. Italy
10. England

All countries have qualified for the 2014 World Cup Finals, except for Uruguay who play-off against Jordan.

So we will be in Pot 2 for the group stage draw and will have to face one of these?

*Is it too early to start a World Cup thread? :-"

So we will be in Pot 2 for the group stage draw and will have to face one of these?

*Is it too early to start a World Cup thread? :-"

Pot One:

Brazil
Spain
Germany
Argentina
Colombia
Belgium
Switzerland

Uruguay will be in Pot 1 if they beat Jordan in the South American-Asian Play-Off.

Netherlands will be in Pot 1 if Jordan beat Uruguay.

1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Argentina
4. Colombia
5. Belgium
6. Uruguay
7. Switzerland
=8. Netherlands
=8. Italy
10. England

How did Switzerland get above Italy? I'm convinced they just pick random teams out of a hat. I remember when Mexico were perenially ranked in the top 3 despite never getting past the quarter finals.

How did Switzerland get above Italy? I'm convinced they just pick random teams out of a hat. I remember when Mexico were perenially ranked in the top 3 despite never getting past the quarter finals.

By having better results in the last 4 years or whatever timeframe it is.

It's not really a ranking of the best teams, it's a ranking of who has had the best results.

I'm not quite sure, but if you don't play any top teams you can still pick up a lot of points. So a team like Mexico can have a lot of wins against poor opposition and thus pick up a significant amount of points and only very rarely play against top teams and lose.

I'm awful at betting so slow on understanding this haha so you can bet on England not winning the world cup and get good odds?

go onto betfair, when you look at any team say spurs villa for the weekend.

The blue you click on is back and will come up on the right hand side you bet a tenner we will win and recieve back money if we win.

The red is lay you click that and you lay us which means spurs can not win but it can be a draw or villa win. When you lay you are the bookie so if you lay for a tenner most likely you will have £40 or £50 go out of your betting bank till the game is settled. If we win you will lose the stake you put up but if it is draw or villa win you get back what you laid plus a tenner.

I'd like to say it's based on qualifiers here, but then Bosnia should be high.

How long have Bosnia been good though? If it's based over a longer time period then Bosnia are still playing catch up.

This might be old news, but I've just seen that Portugal could draw France in the play-off to the World Cup.

The eight best runners-up have been ranked by seeding. The top 4 seeds in Pot one: Portugal, Greece, Croatia and Ukraine. The bottom 4 seeds in Pot 2: France, Sweden, Romania and Iceland

Could be interesting play-offs. I think Croatia v Sweden could be a good match up too.

Portugal have been woeful for years, and for me add very little to the World Cup as they currently are. Would prefer a surprise contestant, perhaps Romania. Stops the same old faces showing up every time ,and keeps it interesting.

Portugal have been woeful for years, and for me add very little to the World Cup as they currently are. Would prefer a surprise contestant, perhaps Romania. Stops the same old faces showing up every time ,and keeps it interesting.

personally I want to see the best in the world at World Cups, that includes Ronaldo.

Plenty of surprises in the World Cup already. Portugal are a team that got far at Euro 2012 and if werent so silly as to not have Ronaldo take the last penalty, probably would have knocked Spain out.

Hopefully France lose their play-off via a dodgy handball goal.. although I guess the odds on that are extremely low? :-k

Back