• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez how inept and corrupt was that reffing performance from Jon Moss in the Emirates Marketing Project vs Everton game..

Could he have given the "project" anymore, laughable

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez how inept and corrupt was that reffing performance from Jon Moss in the Emirates Marketing Project vs Everton game..

Could he have given the "project" anymore, laughable

It was pretty bad! From the penalty decisions down to smaller decisions in the game he seemed biased towards the home team. Just about the most obvious yellow card in history that Silva got a warning for when he tried to stop a counter attack.

It was pretty bad! From the penalty decisions down to smaller decisions in the game he seemed biased towards the home team. Just about the most obvious yellow card in history that Silva got a warning for when he tried to stop a counter attack.

he shouldve booked Silva 4 times, awful awful ref

he shouldve booked Silva 4 times, awful awful ref

Seems a bit like the usual story to me. Pressure is on the referee and the one thing you can trust is that he won't give decisions against the bigger side. I don't know what the reactions have been after the game yesterday, but I imagine the reactions would have been significantly bigger had the two penalty decisions been given the other way and Everton had won or picked up a point.

In a way it's only natural for the refs to do this, they know (even subconsciously) that the pressure will increase on them if they make the wrong decision benefiting the smaller team more than the other way around.

In my opinion it's up to the higher ups to make sure the pressure put on the referees isn't weighted as heavily in favour of the bigger teams.

I think blaming Hart for the Lukaku goal yesterday is exceptionally harsh. The striker was 8 yards out and hit it hard. Just because it was kinda close to Hart doesn't mean it's that much easier to save than if it was wider - if anything, getting down to a ball right beside you is just as difficult.

I think blaming Hart for the Lukaku goal yesterday is exceptionally harsh. The striker was 8 yards out and hit it hard. Just because it was kinda close to Hart doesn't mean it's that much easier to save than if it was wider - if anything, getting down to a ball right beside you is just as difficult.

I agree. Hard struck ball.

I thought the wheel had come off Cardiff's barrow when I heard they went 2 goals down but they were pretty sensational goals by Remy and they will be difficult at home for other teams to beat.

Good to see Smalling who is a regular in the England squad not playing yet again for United

He must have dodgy piccies of Woy or something

Hodgson signed Smalling from non-league football for Fulham. I am sure would like to be responsible for taking him of non-league to international..

I can't really believe how much of a shambles Norwich were in the first 5 minutes. I understand shambles setting in for a weaker team after they've been pummelled for 60 minutes, but right from the ko was worrying for them. Anyway, game's over. Forget about it.

Since when was launching yourself into the keeper with your back turned, or grabbing determinedly hold of the strikers shirt and not letting go, acceptable in football?

Oh yes, of course, when you are Chelsea and managed by the special one. Whilst acknowledging that some Chelsea players have always had a bad reputation, I don't think I've seen Chelsea team play as dirty as they have recently.

I can't really believe how much of a shambles Norwich were in the first 5 minutes. I understand shambles setting in for a weaker team after they've been pummelled for 60 minutes, but right from the ko was worrying for them. Anyway, game's over. Forget about it.

Just watched the last few minutes of this game but I agree. OK, only 7 games but the title will be going to a London club this season.

Norwich already looking a bit knackered. Think there could be a lot of goals in the second half.

Don't think we can expect any favours from Norwich or WBA today. Just can't see Chelsea or Arsenal dropping any points to them.

Back