• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

In June 2013, Marc Van Geersom, former coach of the Belgium U-18 and U-19, has declared that Januzaj has several times refused a call up of Belgium, since he prefers to play for Albania.[7][8]

Albania's coach, Gianni De Biasi declared on 12 August 2013 that Januzaj is a great talent, and that he and the Albanian federation are waiting for the right moment to talk to him and to call him up for the Albanian national side.[9]

The Football Federation of Kosovo have said that they respect Januzaj’s right to decide his international future and that it is not fair to expect a player to represent a nation that cannot play competitive football.[10]

Belgian coach Marc Wilmots has plans to speak to Adnan about his international future. "I will soon do it and it is up to him to decide. Januzaj has never played for the Rode Duivels. Not even for the youth teams. He has always refused." He also insisted that he will not ask new teammate Marouane Fellaini to persuade him. "I do not ask Marouane to influence him," he added. "That is absolutely not his job." [11]

They've pretty much done what we've done this season. Sold their star player (well their 2 star players) and spent the cash assembling a squad full of talented players (not just the first X1).

Well they made about 100m from player sales so yeah, very similar to us!

Real Madrid 2-1 down with 2 minutes to go... Ronaldo 93rd minute winner makes it 2-3!!!

and wins me £110

Spanish football must be one of the most corrupt. How many 90+ minute winners for Real so far this season?

It's only the game against Elche so far where it's obvious something's not right, but whenever 90 minutes are up and Real aren't winning I still expect something to happen to gift them the points.

They will still drop enough points for Barca to walk the league this season IMO. Almost expecting a spanking for them in the upcoming El classico.

I'm almost embarrassed by how much I've defended Joe on here over the past few months. He has been in terrible form for a long time now, and he needs to get his head sorted because even if the England set up might be too afraid to drop him (Forster should be playing if you ask me), the City management won't be. I don't know what it is thats changed, but instead of looking like the £600,000 bargain at the start of last season, he's starting to look overpriced at that value.

Why so many empty seats yet again at the Etihad yesterday ??

Is the next part of the Sheikh's project to buy some fans to fill the ground ???

and you want make it 60k hahahahahahahahahahahah

Back