• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Shouldn't have taken Snodgrass off..and should finished the game off when they had several chances...still my bet came in...

Van der vaart scores a cracker for HSV

Not bad was it ...=D>

i8aE8VXOXWUdP.gif

anelka should have scored against his "old" club, why does that rule not apply to the scum?

We're only 3 points off **** and Liverscum at the top and IMO they've had slightly easier opposition so far. Our next two are absolute must wins (Villa and Hull). **** have Palace and Norwich, Liverpool a bit tougher with Saudi Sportswashing Machine away and West Brom at home, Chelsea and City play each other in 3 weeks.

when do the scum meet the chavs and Emirates Marketing Project ?

Dammit, so ****ed off the scum and chavs get something today, we get nothing ...

Attendance was 47,267. Capacity is 47,805. I should be the one laughing at you for taking everything a MotD commentator says as gospel.

I mustve just imagined all the empty seats I saw then..

Or, it was fancy dress day at the Ethiad and they all went as empty blue seats

I mustve just imagined all the empty seats I saw then..

Or, it was fancy dress day at the Ethiad and they all went as empty blue seats

Proper knee-slapper, that one. I don't see how you can gauge the attendance because of a patch of empty seats in the family stand.

Proper knee-slapper, that one. I don't see how you can gauge the attendance because of a patch of empty seats in the family stand.

Arsenal also count season ticket holders even if they don't attend the game, there's no way they got 60,000 every home game last season. My uncle is a goon ST holder and he reckons there were probably around 50,000 at times.

Back