• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

SWP, your thoughts on Joe Hart's form recently and over the past year?

I'm almost embarrassed by how much I've defended Joe on here over the past few months. He has been in terrible form for a long time now, and he needs to get his head sorted because even if the England set up might be too afraid to drop him (Forster should be playing if you ask me), the City management won't be. I don't know what it is thats changed, but instead of looking like the £600,000 bargain at the start of last season, he's starting to look overpriced at that value.

I'm almost embarrassed by how much I've defended Joe on here over the past few months. He has been in terrible form for a long time now, and he needs to get his head sorted because even if the England set up might be too afraid to drop him (Forster should be playing if you ask me), the City management won't be. I don't know what it is thats changed, but instead of looking like the £600,000 bargain at the start of last season, he's starting to look overpriced at that value.

He used to be Head and Shoulders above every other keeper but now he just looks damned rough.

Foy is a donkey

Gardner gets a yellow for handball, while Evra did not get carded for doing exactly the same in the 1st half

Moyes will get stick for the losses against City, West Brom etc.. but i wonder if he'd get credit for starting the inexperienced youngster over the likes of Kagawa etc.

Back