• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Great news about Saudi Sportswashing Machine hitting a bit of form. Their next game is home to Liverpool.

Been watching Hull-Villa (never thought I would ever say that!) Hudd will keep Hull up. He could be the best buy of the season. Jake doing OK.

Our next 2 EPL games after West Ham are Villa away and Hull at home.

Let's hope WBA keep up the United away form and get something from the Gunners tomorrow.

Do people remember the responses regarding the possible signing of Remy in the summer? "Oh we're going to end up with Remy" etc etc. That guy is class and we would have been lucky to "end up with him".

Reminds me of T. Henry in looks , well to me he does and some of the goals he scores, also remind me of the former Goon.

Do people remember the responses regarding the possible signing of Remy in the summer? "Oh we're going to end up with Remy" etc etc. That guy is class and we would have been lucky to "end up with him".

I thought we should have got him in but people on here were like 'oh no he raped a girl' which isnt even proven as true yet (I think) he was a free too (a loan) ridiculous as far as i was concerned.

Another excellent performance by Negredo today, playing like the £20m+ striker we expected Dzeko to be. After the last two performances, thoroughly out-playing that horrible team will hopefully kick-start our season.

Mind you, I said that exact sentence after battering United.

Why are Everton horrible? I only watched the last 20 mins but they looked a bit soft compared to the Moyes' Everton

Im not watching any of th efootball but it seems that others are scoring freely and we have struggled - six goals so far is not good enough. We arent conceding but goals are important
QPR can't score either but they are top of the League

ibi2g29flC3XRw.gif

1636:
BREAKING TEAM NEWS - Sunderland v Man Utd (1730 BST)
Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and wonderkind Adnan Januzaj all start for Manchester United.

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Jones, Carrick, Cleverley, Januzaj, Nani, Rooney, van Persie.

---

bloody hell, BBC.

it's either wunderkind or wonderkid.

standards these days.

Back