• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Chesterfield go from 3-0 to 3-4!!

1 chance 1 goal Bent. One of my least favourite Spurs players but you can't take that away from him

Last edited:
_70301099_70300143.jpg

Can Scotland please vote to leave the Union so I do not have to put up with the endless who cares Scottish results on Final Score.

Watching final score. The day Garth Crooks gets a personality or says anything even remotely interesting is when hell freezes over.
And then we have Shearer or Twunt on MOTD..
Come on BBC!!!

Amazing defending from Evra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United are utter toilet so far this season, if they dont spend big in Jan they will not be anywhere near the top 4

As someone who has recently been promoted to Manager all I can say is - things take time when in a new position no matter how great things were and are.

So premature to laugh at Manure. Moyes will do well there and they will give him time.

Good to see Smalling who is a regular in the England squad not playing yet again for United

He must have dodgy piccies of Woy or something

Back