• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

iQ977d7UGqFiJ.gif

Pretty poor defending that and Lloris would have turned it around the post. Heart will be disappointed. City good value for their lead really.

Who else plays today?

A few interesting games for once.

Everton still in this one. Can't see them winning, but you never know...

CardiffvNewcastle

Fulham v Stoke
Hull v Aston Villa
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
Sunderland v Man Utd

Sunderland Manu - could sunderland beat them? It would send united into the international break 'in crisis'

Can Palarse spring a surprise on pool?

Cardiff vs 'castle should be a tasty well fought game.

..and Hull have Thud and Livermore.

Who will you watch?

"Incidentally, England manager Roy Hodgson is at the Etihad this afternoon. He'll then head to Anfield for Liverpool against Crystal Palace following the match and then it's back to Salford to film Match of the Day."

...Hard life isnt it?

LFC XI: Mignolet, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Henderson, Enrique, Gerrard, Sterling, Moses, Sturridge, Suarez
CPFC XI: Speroni, Ward, Mariappa, Delaney, Moxey, Jedinak, O'Keefe, Puncheon, Kebe, Jerome, Chamakh

CCFC XI: Marshall; Taylor, Caulker, Turner, T-Catherine; Medel, W'ingham, Kim, G'rsson, O'wingie; Campbell
Saudi Sportswashing Machine XI: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko; Gouffran, Cissé, Remy

FFC XI: Stockdale, Riether, Hangeland, Senderos, Amorebieta, Duff, Karagounis, Sidwell, Ruiz; Kasami, Berbatov
SCFC XI: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters, Walters, Ireland, Wilson, Nzonzi, Etherington, Arnautovic

HCAFC XI: McGregor, Rosenior, Figueroa, Faye, Davies, Huddlestone, Livermore, Elmohamady, Quinn, Aluko, Graham
AVFC XI: Guzan, Vlaar, Clark, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Luna, Westwood, Delph, Kozak

With that twunt Halsey in the commentator box they really are killing this referee, and to a certain extent is killing this as a watch. Every single decision the ref makes is being critiqued. What the **** is that about. What this Halsey critique shows more than anything is that there will never ever be a common ground in what refs do.

I think the commentator himself is really good, remember him from the BBC doing NFL MNF but he was a studio bod then. In fact I would say actually he has been excellent actually. BT sport needs to do away with Halsey and let this commentator shine.

With that twunt Halsey in the commentator box they really are killing this referee, and to a certain extent is killing this as a watch. Every single decision the ref makes is being critiqued. What the **** is that about. What this Halsey critique shows more than anything is that there will never ever be a common ground in what refs do.

I think the commentator himself is really good, remember him from the BBC doing NFL MNF but he was a studio bod then. In fact I would say actually he has been excellent actually. BT sport needs to do away with Halsey and let this commentator shine.

He could be useful as a pundit to explain how the referees think, the laws of the game and that sort of thing, but it's all about creating controversy these days.

Jamie Redknapp, we need them and they deserve to be in the CL next season (Liverpool)

**** off you shiny suited ****

Yeah, having Halsey there elevates the prominence of the ref in the "story of the game" in an artificial and unnecessary way that is totally out of keeping with the traditions and spirit of the game. It's populist pandering to the semi-interested football fan who thinks controversial reffing decisions and penalty shoot-outs are the stuff of a good game of football. I despise this "innovation".

They tend to slip up in these types of games. I'm still not convinced they are a threat to us.

I hope you're right. I just think Palace are pants. I like they way Southampton play, so them winning at Anfield didnt come as a complete shock to me. Palace on the other hand, I'll be amazed if they arent relegated by mid-April

Jamie Redknapp, we need them and they deserve to be in the CL next season (Liverpool)

**** off you shiny suited ****

You never know with Holloway teams. They lack quality but will give their all. Though Palace could frustrate, there is more chance of a sunderland upset. I hope palace beat them tho :)

Back