• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Now that kinda long ball I am not against. Nearly for the other team.

Bony was not in any way pleased about that sub. Did not acknowledge the crowd who were really clapping him. Or was it the sub?

Last edited:
The St Gallen player decided that Michu did really, after all, want stud marks on his face.
As well as that, the penalty was contentious.

Just seen Ozil's goal against Napoli. Very good finish but FFS did it really require the football world to furiously **** themselves into a frenzy about it? Even on this forum I saw people use the words "great goal" and "world class" to describe it.

Just seen Ozil's goal against Napoli. Very good finish but FFS did it really require the football world to furiously **** themselves into a frenzy about it? Even on this forum I saw people use the words "great goal" and "world class" to describe it.

Got to love an Arsenal media ****fest

City-Everton could be an interesting match. Would be great if Everton could take the lead at some point.

I have a sneaky feeling Palace and Sunderland will still be the bottom two at the end of today.

Aside from losing to Villa the only other occasion when L'ARSEnal have dropped points to a team outside the Top 7 in their past 29 Premier League games, stretching back to the beginning of December, was when they drew at Southampton on New Years Day. They've played against 17 bottom half sides during that time.

Over the same period we've played 16 sides in the bottom half of which we lost to Fulham (h) plus drew against Stoke (h), QPR (a) Norwich (a) and Wigan (a) which negated our superior results against the top teams last campaign.

Points haul over past 29 Premier League matches:
PlayedWonDrawnLostGoals ForGoals AgainstGoal DifferencePoints
ARSEnal2921446128+3367
Spurs2917844425+1959

Hopefully their prolific run will soon come to an end and we'll prove to be more ruthless at dispatching those teams in the bottom half of the table this season, as Fergie showed that getting maximum points from those games can prove key to winning the title...

Points haul versus the bottom half of Premier League in 2012/13:
PlayedWonDrawnLostGoals ForGoals AgainstGoal DifferencePoints
ManU 2019015418+3657
Emirates Marketing Project2015234316+2747
ARSEnal2014514215+2747
Chavski2013434717+3043
Spurs2012533215+1741

Thanks for those stats.

A major thing in Arsenal and United and Chelsea and City's favour is the "fear factor." Many teams have lost mentally before the game begins.

I don't believe Arsenal are great. They are very good but (as usual) they have had all the breaks along the way in their current superb run. A couple of poor results and other teams believing they can beat them will perhaps put paid to them.
Same story with United and City but with them they have already wobbled.

Saturday 5th October

Emirates Marketing Project V Everton
12:45
Cardiff V Saudi Sportswashing Machine
15:00
Fulham V Stoke
Hull V Aston Villa
Liverpool V Crystal Palace
Sunderland V Man Utd
17:30

Sunday 6th October 2013

Norwich V Chelsea
13:30
Southampton V Swansea
13:30
Tottenham V West Ham
16:00
West Brom V Arsenal
16:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live-scores

Last edited:
EFC XI: Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, McCarthy, Osman, Naismith, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku

MCFC XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Kompany (C), Lescott, Milner, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Aguero, Negredo

I really love the Konferenz option on German Sky Sports. Not really sure which game to watch today so I'll whack the Konferenz on.

Makes an afternoon when your team isn't playing a hell of a lot more interesting.

Shambles defensively for Emirates Marketing Project there. Lescott had seemingly no idea where Kompany was. Hart let another soft effort in.

And now we have an equaliser!!

Back