• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will board a plane after the game tonight and fly to Sarajevo to meet a cancer sick boy with one last wish; to meet Ibra.

Love Zlatan. I would like to meet him as well. At White Hart Lane. With a contract and a pen.

I wonder is City repeated inability to play well in Europe related to their lack of European pedigree (one good European season back in 1970).

Love Zlatan. I would like to meet him as well. At White Hart Lane. With a contract and a pen.

Bit off topic i know but I love him too.

A few classic quotes;

“At Barca, players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous – it was no one’s business what car I drive – so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene.”

On reports of ‘excessive behaviour’ following Juventus’ 2005 title win: “It was the fault of David Trezeguet, who made me do one drink of vodka after another. I slept in the bathtub. Now I hold my vodka much better.”

When asked about Mario Balotelli’s tomfoolery: “I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.”

On being marked by then Liverpool defender StephaneHenchoz. Zlatan – “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”

Reporter – “You’ve got some scars on your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”
Zlatan – “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that”

Reporter – “Do you think it’s even possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games?”
Zlatan – “According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games.”

When asked what he got his wife for her birthday – ”Nothing, she already has Zlatan.”

:lol:

best one was when he asked the reporter to ask his sister if he was gay after the accusations of being gay with Pique.

Am I the only one who thinks he's a massive ****? Only Jose's ego is bigger than his. Although at least Ibra has the sense to poke fun at himself.

He has a massive ego, but when you're Zlatan, that's allowed.

Wouldn't do much for dressing room harmony, but boy it would be fun to watch.

Sorry, being lazy..BBC no report..did Bale play? Anyone watch him?

The Mancs are suffering ATM..surely that can't continue?

He has a massive ego, but when you're Zlatan, that's allowed.

Wouldn't do much for dressing room harmony, but boy it would be fun to watch.

Results are what matter. Sheringham and Cole did not speak. Fergie has admitted he let Cantona do his own thing.

Sorry, being lazy..BBC no report..did Bale play? Anyone watch him?

The Mancs are suffering ATM..surely that can't continue?

Bale didn't play, still injured

Ronaldo was Ronaldo, another two goals, insane CL goal record.
Modric is still a very good player
di Maria had a very hit and miss game, some truly awful stuff, then two goals and an outrageous cross to supply Ronaldo

Acelotti seems to have Madrid working harder, add a fit/form Bale to that mix would be very interesting.

Am I the only one who thinks he's a massive ****? Only Jose's ego is bigger than his. Although at least Ibra has the sense to poke fun at himself.

He's really grown a bit as a person in recent years I think.

Used to be he barely gave a **** about the Swedish international side, now he captains them and is a real leader for them.

Most of his comments seem more about being funny and joking around these days, not as ego-fueled as they were earlier in his career.

Back