• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Bale didn't play, still injured

Ronaldo was Ronaldo, another two goals, insane CL goal record.
Modric is still a very good player
di Maria had a very hit and miss game, some truly awful stuff, then two goals and an outrageous cross to supply Ronaldo

Acelotti seems to have Madrid working harder, add a fit/form Bale to that mix would be very interesting.

They were worse then awful in the madrid derby last week.

Impressive stuff from the European champions last night to completely outclass Emirates Marketing Project like that =D>

Hopefully some day we'll also be able to outplay the lotto winners with a team based around academy players that have come through our ranks [-o<

Twitter / Squawka: Bayern Munich's pass map against Emirates Marketing Project was extremely busy. 597 passes completed, 88% accuracy: pic.twitter.com/fryAEbh4f0
BVmt-0RCEAAE59Z.png:large

Another great player/manager who you think is a ****.

What industry do you work in? From my experience the higher up the ability level of any career I've worked in the larger the possibility that the person is a ****. It happens because to be the best, most people have to have a massive ego and an unshakable self belief. That in turn equates to them rarely ever believing they're at fault for absolutely anything. In the sporting world you can multiply this by 1000x because these are guys are the best in the world and know it. Humble people like Ledley King are few and far between in the footballing world.

when Barca were so dominant in possession most people called it boring, but now Bayern are doing it there isnt a peep of complaint

when Barca were so dominant in possession most people called it boring, but now Bayern are doing it there isnt a peep of complaint

No. When Barca started playing this way during the 2008/09 season it simply blew everyone out of the water, both in opposition and entertainment, but around 2011 the complaints really started and despite my then love affair with Barca at the time I began agree with that criticism.

At times it is boring as a whole but from a technical perspective it is truly stunning to watch, it's as if they could play an 11-a-side game on a tennis court, their ability when surrounded by players with a lack of space is astonishing. Bayern mastered the counter attacking style better than anyone else before them, so far they have done very well to change from what was the club's most successful style to Pep's philosophy.

Last edited:
He has a massive ego, but when you're Zlatan, that's allowed.

Wouldn't do much for dressing room harmony, but boy it would be fun to watch.

There is a good Swedish documentary about when Malmö FF is relegated from the top swedish league for the first time in 64 years. Can a youngster named Zlatan Ibrahimovic help them return? I think its a very good one that gives a good insight about how a young Zlatan thinks and what his motivation is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7ViJA6Gks&feature=player_detailpage#t=270 This clip (in English) I think explains a lot about Zlatan. By the way he buys the Purple Diablo when he moves to Italy ;)

Last edited:
De Guzman nearly for Davies.

Great pass from Pozuelo to Bony. Swansea well on top now.

Happy old soul Laudrup, ain't he?

Another clever pass by P.

Great passing by every single Swansea player but they ain't got the X factor.

I am liking Bony. Unselfish.

Last edited:
routledge!

i dont know what it is, but im quite happy for routledge. I always had high hopes for him when he signed for us, never turned out that way and he's been sent to some really ****e teams like Portsmouth etc. where he wasnt really playing consistantly, he looked okay at Saudi Sportswashing Machine but he's been real good for Swansea in my view, real reliabel footballer who pops up with goals here and there.

Back