• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Maybe Abramovic will lose all interest in the Chavs now.

[-X

Doubt it, he's just put a ?ú500m bid in for Battersea Power Station, to turn it into Chelsea's next Stadium. The man is clearly a spendaholic. I also read somewhere that his wealth has actually INCREASED since the recession and this despite the fact he had to pay his former wife over a billion pound in cash and assets as a divorce settlement. Unfortunately he looks in it for the long haul, wasn't that one of his sons celebrating with him?

I think you have to go back to Marseilles to find a more undeserving winner of the European Cup.

ManU in 1999 was the most undeserved in CL history. Bayern completely dominated the match and led 1-0, hit the post 3 times but still lost it in injury time.

This is where Levy has fvcked up. Instead of blaming Harry, it's Levy who has tried to do things on the cheap. Harry wanted to get Tevez and Cahill in Jan and Levy got Nelson and Saha.

This is where Levy has fvcked up. Instead of blaming Harry, it's Levy who has tried to do things on the cheap. Harry wanted to get Tevez and Cahill in Jan and Levy got Nelson and Saha.

I'm sure Levy is partly to blame but if you are backing Harry because he throws unobtainable names out there then you are in cloud-cuckoo land.

City were NEVER going to sell or loan us Tevez in January when we were what, 4 point behind them? Redknapp might as well have been asking Levy to get a time machine and sign 1962 version Pele. Cahill was clearly set for Chelsea from comments made by both him and Coyle at the time. We probably should have signed him last summer and maybe then Levy wasn't free enough with the wallet but there were plenty on here then and in January saying how over-rated Cahill was so levy wasn't in bad company on that decision.

Chelsea treat their manager like a fudging dog, rise up above him, and get him sacked, trashing his reputation.

Chelsea boo and jeer during a 1 minute silence in the FA Cup semi final, and also score a goal which never went close to going over the line.

Their captain is a racist, and all round scum of the earth.

They embarass England in the champions league by camping their own half then lumping the ball up to didier drogba on the odd occasion

They finish 6th in what was their worst season in nearly 10 years

Poor season right?

No.

They win the FA Cup.

Terry's trial is pushed back until after Euro 2012 (which he will be playing in because he was picked over the brother of the man he racially abused)

Their embarassing tactics get them to the final, where somehow they manage to survive, and then beat a german team on penalties. Thus winning the Champions League.

Although they came 6th, they take the champions league spot off of a team who rightfully earnt it by finishing in the top 4

Ive lost all faith in Karma. Karma does not exist.

Football died today.

RIP

I think you voiced the sentiments of so many Spurs fans right there... yes, we fudged up in the last 10 games, yes mind the gap etc etc, but we DESERVED to be 3rd for so long due to the way we PLAYED the game in the first 3/4rs of the season.. we went about our business efficiently, played stunning football hitherto unseen at the Lane since the early '60s/'80s (depending on your age, and/or memory) ....we ENTERTAINED the nation while we did it, and didn't bribe anyone to have the worst game of their lives JUST for our own ill gotten gains...

and yet Chelsea turn up 6 weeks before the end of the season, with their Neo-Nazi gas chamber/minute's silence booing scum fans... their racist pig **** of a Captain leading them by 'example' ...and now they've got the FA Cup & CL to show for it... well done then, it seems the bad guy DOES win.
...and while we're at it, yes Luka, look, you were right, the grass WAS greener on the other side, how silly of us to MAKE you stay with little old cursed Spurs.

as Mike Leigh also put it; Football died the night Chelsea won the Champions League (well, he said ArseAnal winning the league, but you get me bro, yeah? Straight up & down)

I fudging HATE WHAT FOOTBALL HAS BECOME... I'm off to dust down some old 1970's/80's Topical Times Football Annuals and cry Sunday away....

Last edited:
I'm sure Levy is partly to blame but if you are backing Harry because he throws unobtainable names out there then you are in cloud-cuckoo land.

City were NEVER going to sell or loan us Tevez in January when we were what, 4 point behind them? Redknapp might as well have been asking Levy to get a time machine and sign 1962 version Pele. Cahill was clearly set for Chelsea from comments made by both him and Coyle at the time. We probably should have signed him last summer and maybe then Levy wasn't free enough with the wallet but there were plenty on here then and in January saying how over-rated Cahill was so levy wasn't in bad company on that decision.

Yeah I'm not convinced of Cahill and Tevez was probably unrealistic but my more general point was Levy trying to do it on the cheap. Last summer we should've improved the squad and I mean not just Adebayor on loan. It's all to convenient to blame Chelsea stealing our CL spot now, for the fact we probably won't strengthen.

As I said on FB it has once again shown that ****s and cheats do prosper..

Dont be a good person doing things the right way, dont bring up your children to be good people

Be a total **** and a cheat in your life and all your dreams will come true

Good guys do indeed come last

As I said on FB it has once again shown that ****s and cheats do prosper..

Dont be a good person doing things the right way, dont bring up your children to be good people

Be a total **** and a cheat in your life and all your dreams will come true

Good guys do indeed come last

Seems that way doesn't it.

I'm holding on to the hope that the life we have after this will be different and the good people will prosper whilst the vile pieces of scum will burnnnnn.

IIRC, Redknapp also wanted Carroll and we bid 25m for him. Fortunately for us, Levy didn't want to go beyond the 25m. So, you cannot just blame Levy. I think Redknapp is in full charge of transfer dealings except for spending the money.

Seems that way doesn't it.

I'm holding on to the hope that the life we have after this will be different and the good people will prosper whilst the vile pieces of scum will burnnnnn.

It wont though will it, it will take them back to another level and for us could be a defining moment in the history of our club..

I feel sick from it all this morning, simply sick

Yes, that's exactly how things went in January. Levy, you suck.

In the last 8 years, all "traditional" top 4 teams in England have played in the CL finals, with 3 of them winning it. Only left Arsenal to win it. Can see ManCity coming close next season now. Don't think we are good enough to win the CL.

In the last 8 years, all "traditional" top 4 teams in England have played in the CL finals, with 3 of them winning it. Only left Arsenal to win it. Can see ManCity coming close next season now. Don't think we are good enough to win the CL.

Traditional being the equivalent of the last 20 years?

Nothing Traditional about Chelsea being a big club

Traditional being the equivalent of the last 20 years?

Nothing Traditional about Chelsea being a big club

Well said... Sky have re-invented tradition... football didn't EXIST before 1992...

the 'traditional' top teams (in HISTORY) would arguably include the likes of Burnley, Preston North End, Wolves & Huddersfield!!

we don't live in that world any more... it's the stuff of distant memory and Topical Times Football Annuals!

Err..fantastic I don't think so. Gomez turned him like a school
Boy and should have scorred to settle the tie early doors. Best
Man for blue scum was cashley cole... Again. Any way we are signing Verts from Ajax who is 10 times the player Cahill is

I know they were the rules, and we'll never ever know, but I am willing to bet had Manchester United finished 4th, Uefa would have found a way for them to stay in the CL. No chance it would happen for little old Spurs though

I know they were the rules, and we'll never ever know, but I am willing to bet had Manchester United finished 4th, Uefa would have found a way for them to stay in the CL. No chance it would happen for little old Spurs though

Exactly. "Big" teams always get special treatment. But we used to be one of those "big" teams. It is our fault for spoiling it in the last 20 years.

Don't forget that their despicable fans threw a large beach ball at the goal just as Robben had his run-up to the penalty. They have now settled that such is acceptable behaviour at penalties and do not constitute a retake, and every team's supporters can and should employ such a tactic whenever Chelsea has a penalty against them.

Back