• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
west ham up........ check
chelsea win CL...... check
spurs-europa lg......check

what a great fudging day..... wheres that lets all laugh at arsenal thread?

So what's worse out of this and lasagne-gate? To me this doesn't feel quite as bad as that season, perhaps because this was more expected. But it seems more unjust because over 38 games we did enough for top 4. Also ironically FFP should have come in this season under the original proposals.

It was quite fitting to see some of my Arsenal fan mates on Twitter saying how they felt sorry for Spurs and said that Any arsenal fan who wanted Chelsea to win the CL just so Spurs would be out of CL was a ****.

This is much worse than lasagna gate. Partly because in the end we didn't finish 4th hat season so we rightly didn't qualify. That was also in our hands whereas we had no way of impacting this match. And personally, I feel that the CL was much more important for the club now than it was 7 years ago. We would have been in CL for 2 seasons out of three. That's the kind of thing we can sell to our own players to stay, other players to join and sponsors to give us money for the stadium. I feel like our failure this time will be far more damaging than lasagna gate was.

Maybe Abramovic will lose all interest in the Chavs now.

doubt it, still think he will want to win it again but next time with a team that goes out and tries to play attractive football and destroys the opposition.Wembley final next year, Chelsea love Wembley, no team has retained the CL. Plenty to get excited about for RA. Cnut

Here's hoping Cheatski end up with Valencia, Juve and Dortmund in their group next season. It'll probably be Braga, Anderlecht, Salzburg though.

They had Valencia this season and Valencia didn't progress. Dortmund were in Arsenal's group this year and finished bottom of it.

Thats it. I give up football.

City buys PL.
Chelski flukes CL.
Fulop, well I dont know what the fudge Fulop did, but it was brick.

Really, just fudge off. Today football died. Cheaters prevail. Financial fair play is fudged up the ass once again. Why do we even bother with football anymore? Its not what it was, its not what we grew up to love, its turned into a beast, a monster, a fudging freak that pretends to be the game we used to love.

Sorry, football, I think this is it. You've changed. I haven't. Now fudge off.

this is why i was so tinkled after the villa game

Not forgetting the Norwich game last month when a win would've seen us retake 3rd place but somehow we put in our worst performance of the season (I was in Park Lane and watched Saha make Rasiak look World class) and lost 1-2.

Well done Bayern ! Well done Redknapp ! Well, we can forget about CL football for atleast few more years now.
A German team who lose penalty shootouts ? What a disgrace ! But nothing to be surprised about Bayern as they are the biggest bottlers of European football. Any other team would have beaten Chelsea but not Bayern. After the way they lost the 1999 CL final, thought they would have learned some lesson but not Bayern. They had to concede 2 mins from time, don't they. And even worse they had to miss a penalty kick as well. Why did Robben take it and not a striker Gomes ? Any striker who chickens out of a penalty kick can't be a good striker. Just imagine losing at their own place as well !

For those who wanted Chelsea to beat Barcelona in the semi final, how do you feel now ? This is why you should never support any other English team in Europe. It will always come back to haunt you !

Chelsea treat their manager like a fudging dog, rise up above him, and get him sacked, trashing his reputation.

Chelsea boo and jeer during a 1 minute silence in the FA Cup semi final, and also score a goal which never went close to going over the line.

Their captain is a racist, and all round scum of the earth.

They embarass England in the champions league by camping their own half then lumping the ball up to didier drogba on the odd occasion

They finish 6th in what was their worst season in nearly 10 years

Poor season right?

No.

They win the FA Cup.

Terry's trial is pushed back until after Euro 2012 (which he will be playing in because he was picked over the brother of the man he racially abused)

Their embarassing tactics get them to the final, where somehow they manage to survive, and then beat a german team on penalties. Thus winning the Champions League.

Although they came 6th, they take the champions league spot off of a team who rightfully earnt it by finishing in the top 4

Ive lost all faith in Karma. Karma does not exist.

Football died today.

RIP

Back