• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Modric must be feeling pig sick right now too.....he could have been there lifting the trophy:D

Here's hoping Cheatski end up with Valencia, Juve and Dortmund in their group next season. It'll probably be Braga, Anderlecht, Salzburg though.

Gary Cahill

Errr maybe we should have got that man in January. Been fantastic.

We cant blame Redknapp on that one, he wanted him but levy didnt want to spend the money.

Maybe we should start to spend a bit of money, whens the last time we bought a good Center back? Instead we get injured players or players that are not up to the level.

Last edited:
He didn't really want to come either as he knew there were bigger money waiting for him if he waited.

The only thing that calmed me down was having to get my two year old daughter back to sleep a few minutes after Drogba scored. She clearly had the same nightmare as me, except she wasn't watching the game. I somehow feel like I've got a bit of perspective back and feel a bit less like I've had a dagger stabbed through my heart. Or maybe that's just the G'n'T and wine talking? Who knows? It still feels like brick.

He didn't really want to come either as he knew there were bigger money waiting for him if he waited.

Yeah but surely there are better defenders around, we're expecting to compete with players past their prime, or players just not up to the level. Surely it wouldnt be too hard to find someone better than Nelsen/Kaboul or someone fitter than Gallas/King.

Yeah but surely there are better defenders around, we're expecting to compete with players past their prime, or players just not up to the level. Surely it wouldnt be too hard to find someone better than Nelsen/Dawson or someone fitter than Gallas/King.

Last edited:
I consider us lucky to have Kaboul. Not many around of his age and quality that we can get. What we need is a partner and backup to him. Caulker would be one and hopefully Vertonghen. Ledley for one more season MAYBE. No idea what were doing about Gallas.

I consider us lucky to have Kaboul. Not many around of his age and quality that we can get. What we need is a partner and backup to him. Caulker would be one and hopefully Vertonghen. Ledley for one more season MAYBE. No idea what were doing about Gallas.

Sorry i meant Dawson. Kaboul is fine.

Gone from potential relegation to FA cup and champions league winner within 6 months. Probably tripled his salary as well. He'll be delighted with that move.

Back