• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Don't forget that their despicable fans threw a large beach ball at the goal just as Robben had his run-up to the penalty. They have now settled that such is acceptable behaviour at penalties and do not constitute a retake, and every team's supporters can and should employ such a tactic whenever Chelsea has a penalty against them.

Yes, got mentioned in the commentary, but they made a joke of it, and as mentioned last night Luiz was a yard inside the box before the ball was struck, but of course that only counts when its Rafa taking one for us v Bolton!

I have not seen any of the coverage from when the Drog scored his pen, Im trying to stay away from it all, papers, tv, etc...

Yes, got mentioned in the commentary, but they made a joke of it, and as mentioned last night Luiz was a yard inside the box before the ball was struck, but of course that only counts when its Rafa taking one for us v Bolton!
And Cech was off his line way too early in the shoot-out which also often results in a retake, a YouTube video of 6-7 consecutive penalties springs to mind. Fair Play is obviously team dependant.

I have not seen any of the coverage from when the Drog scored his pen, Im trying to stay away from it all, papers, tv, etc...

I didn't watch the whole match and don't think will watch any highlights for some time. More annoyed about Chelsea winning it than Spurs not making it into CL next season. But feck Chelsea, why didn't they beat ManU in penalties in 2008 ? Terry must be a jinx for them. He bottled the penalty in 2008 but this time they won it without him.

Hilarious... funny beach ball... just wait till Chelsea get a fudging pen next season, I hope someone throws a fudging grenade... (...shaped beach-ball!)

Hilarious... funny beach ball... just wait till Chelsea get a fudging pen next season, I hope someone throws a fudging grenade... (...shaped beach-ball!)

Somebody has to have some grenade(...shaped beachballs) left over from the hysteria that went on GG a few seasons back. I'd love to see Lampard attempting a penalty only to be totally showered in beachballs. They couldn't really complain could they, having won Europe's most prestigious trophy that way themselves?

For any of you tories out there here's what your leader was doing last night

20_chelsea_G8_r_1200_G0.jpg

That's nothing, Tory Toff Gideon Osborne went one better and was up there on the platform with Platini and co, shaking hands with the players, cheering wildly when Chavs were lifting the Cup and flashing a big cheesy grin behind Abramovich when he lifted the Trophy.

Lovely little bit of PR to show that Dave Cameron is a working man just like all of us; he's probably asking himself why their are only 11 players on the field and what happened to the top of the posts.

PL Fair Play Table 2012

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739

1 Swansea City
2 Tottenham Hotspur
3 West Bromwich Albion
4 Manchester United
5 Fulham
6 Bolton Wanderers
7 Emirates Marketing Project
8 Liverpool
9 Norwich City
9 Stoke City
9 Everton
12 Sunderland
13 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
14 Arsenal
14 Wolverhampton Wanderers
16 Queens Park Rangers
16 Wigan Athletic
18 Aston Villa
19 Blackburn Rovers
20 Chelsea

just watching the Chelbrick victory bus ride

fcuking jealous, champions of europe

PL Fair Play Table 2012

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739

1 Swansea City
2 Tottenham Hotspur
3 West Bromwich Albion
4 Manchester United
5 Fulham
6 Bolton Wanderers
7 Emirates Marketing Project
8 Liverpool
9 Norwich City
9 Stoke City
9 Everton
12 Sunderland
13 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
14 Arsenal
14 Wolverhampton Wanderers
16 Queens Park Rangers
16 Wigan Athletic
18 Aston Villa
19 Blackburn Rovers
20 Chelsea

Proves we are nothing but a bunch of pansies, as I said lastnight, good guys always come last..

Turn into cheats and ****s and we may get real success

Back