• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Arsenal and England midfielder Jack Wheelchair on Twitter: "Every English man should be proud of Chelsea! Even Arsenal and Spurs fans! What a season it was!"

Not quite sure he's bright enough to understand what a rivalry is...

It's not fair how it's at our expense. If it was any other season, then we would have done enough. What Chelsea did was out of our hands, and we had no control over that. Domestically we obviously deserve it more than them because we finished above them. We didn't win it because we weren't in it, so really the fact they took our place is so unfair and undeserved. I would only have accepted it if we both qualified.

Chelsea against Barca and Bayern:

300 minutes of football, 20-71 in attempts, Chavs win the whole fudging thing.

id still rather be involved with Spurs tonight than have any association with Bayern.....they are gonna hurt forever!!!!!!!!!!

Karma doesnt exist
GHod doesnt exist
Divine intervention doesnt exist

Football is dead to me, dead.

fudge it, nothing will be the same again.

I don't know what is more sickening.. seeing Bayern throw the Champions League away, Chelsea winning it, Chelsea being the first London team to win it, John Terry lifting the cup, seeing us not get CL next season or beginning to realise we may be losing some of our best players next year..

Horrible horrible feeling.

Haha yeah right! At least Bayern get to come back next season and try again. We don't.

not at home they wont,you dont know how much this final meant to them, since it was announced that Munich was to host the final they have been working towards this moment. They will be haunted every time they step into their home ground....think about it

Emirates Marketing Project buying the league.
Chelsea winning the Champions League.
Seeing us have 3rd in our hands with 2 games to go and fudging up.
Ending up 4th and not getting CL next year.

brick.

So it didn't go in our favour. We knew we had to finish third. We didn't. This is football, win some, lose some. Now we must learn from our mistakes.

We move on.

COYS!

Don't want to sound like the average Liverpool fan here, but I'm pretty GHod damn sure that was the end of our little honeymoon. We're suddenly really unattractive to play for. Margins and football, fudge me.

Back