• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
That's all she said! Damn it, Bayer couldn't do it on their own patch, poor old schweinsteiger... what happens to us now? Chavs get bragging rights old players, even scumbag jt, can rest easy...

That's why, never rely on someone else doing a job for you.

Thats it. I give up football.

City buys PL.
Chelski flukes CL.
Fulop, well I dont know what the fudge Fulop did, but it was brick.

Really, just fudge off. Today football died. Cheaters prevail. Financial fair play is fudged up the ass once again. Why do we even bother with football anymore? Its not what it was, its not what we grew up to love, its turned into a beast, a monster, a fudging freak that pretends to be the game we used to love.

Sorry, football, I think this is it. You've changed. I haven't. Now fudge off.

I don't give a fudge about losing players and no CL, we will be back, but fudging Cheatski winning the thing? fudge OFF!!!

Back