• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
If Villa don't offer that job to Martinez I'll eat my shorts.

But I hope to GHod Martinez turns them down, with Levy having "had a word" with him about season after next.

he turned them down last summer, i dont see him changing his mind now. I still see Martinez ending up at Liverpool in a few weeks time, big rumours going round that its a matter of time that Dalglish is told to step aside

Cant see that happening mate. Fans would start riots if he was sacked...

Cant see that happening mate. Fans would start riots if he was sacked...

they wont you know:D deep down they know that Dalglish isnt the right man and as long as the dismissal is handled smoothly, with KD being given some kind of ambassador role at the club, the fans will be fine to move on

Was McLeish sacked by Birmingham? If so, is he the first to be sacked two seasons in a row? Maybe not...but definitely impressive to be sacked by two rivals. Shame he didn't take Villa down too.

and why's is that then ?

Because everyone thinks he is doing well with plucky old Wigan, but the truth is Wigan (especially when he first took over) have the players to be comfortably clear of the relegation battle and have had for the last two or three seasons. And yet every season they are in the midst of it.

Not whilst we are top six he isn't.

oooohhh controversial.....just because he is managing Wigan doesnt mean he is not capable of managing a much bigger club. Same with players, who would have thought an African striker from a relegation battling team in the Bundesliga could come in to the Premier League and have such a positive impact.

Managers and players have to start somewhere, and have the potential to perform at a much higher level if given the chance. Redknapp is proof of that.

Because everyone thinks he is doing well with plucky old Wigan, but the truth is Wigan (especially when he first took over) have the players to be comfortably clear of the relegation battle and have had for the last two or three seasons. And yet every season they are in the midst of it.

riiiiight

oooohhh controversial.....just because he is managing Wigan doesnt mean he is not capable of managing a much bigger club. Same with players, who would have thought an African striker from a relegation battling team in the Bundesliga could come in to the Premier League and have such a positive impact.

Managers and players have to start somewhere, and have the potential to perform at a much higher level if given the chance. Redknapp is proof of that.

I know that a lot of people are very keen to see the back of Redknapp, but Martinez? fudging really? I wonder if these clowns were the same idiots who wanted Redknapp fired for Coyle last Summer.

Back