• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Doesn't matter though does it? People seem to think age is relevant when it comes to Manager ability, but history says otherwise.

We'll have to wait a few years to see which one of us right, but I'll stick my neck on the block and say I don't think Martinez will ever manage a club in England that finishes top six in the Premiership.

i'll have ?ú100 on that :p

id say the side Bruce had at Wigan was superior to what Martinez has tbf

Just got back from Liverpool, we were brick but thankfully it didn't matter. Still a brilliant season for us to finish 5th.

I had a great time in Liverpool, it may have a poor reputation but it is a fantastic city, we dined at Panoramic 34 on Sunday evening, the view and the restaurant were both superb.

http://www.panoramicliverpool.com

Has Martinez done something with Wigan that Steve Bruce or Paul Jewell didn't?
Where they as hyped at the time?

Both at one stage were being talked about as potentials for Utd & Liverpool respectively if their 'progress' continued. Flavours of the month but sometimes those flavours can be genuine. So much of it is in the luck and timing of it all.

Both at one stage were being talked about as potentials for Utd & Liverpool respectively if their 'progress' continued. Flavours of the month but sometimes those flavours can be genuine. So much of it is in the luck and timing of it all.

To be fair I thought Steve Bruce did a magnificent job at Sunderland, a real shame he was sacked so he couldn't finish it off by getting them to the Championship.

Just got back from Liverpool, we were brick but thankfully it didn't matter. Still a brilliant season for us to finish 5th.

I had a great time in Liverpool, it may have a poor reputation but it is a fantastic city, we dined at Panoramic 34 on Sunday evening, the view and the restaurant were both superb.

http://www.panoramicliverpool.com

Did your lot have to put their shirts on ??

nufc_fans.jpg

is that Tevez???

fricken eck, thats sick...i dont like Fergie, but that is way out of order

I think RIP refers to not to him dying but to his managerial success now that bricky have won the League. If you catch the drift

Back