• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
McLeish looks like he's gone, which is bad news for us Martinez fans as I'd say he's the no-brainer choice for Lerner. One more season at Wigan please Roberto!!

The more and more I see each of these, the more It makes my blood boil, he clearly has something going on. Not only has he made the 'mistakes' but his facial expresions after it are a tell tale sign that things are not right. Even at the end of the game, when the ball is played to him instead of punting it up field he plays a square ball to one of the defenders. Too many things going on for it to be a co-incidence.

McLeish looks like he's gone, which is bad news for us Martinez fans as I'd say he's the no-brainer choice for Lerner. One more season at Wigan please Roberto!!

think he'd be a fool to go Villa - he may as well stick it out at Wigan until a better offer comes along - which it will

argh - so what we saying ? fix ? incompetence ?

There are something like 350 PL games a season...and the single worst goalkeeping performance in all of them came at the Hawthorns yesterday. Nothing else came close, and Arse were the beneficiaries.

Spurs' bad luck is cosmic and boundless. I don't think people quite realise how robbed we were yesterday.

Sergio Aguero dedicated his title-winning heroics to Emirates Marketing Project's fans after the most dramatic finale to a season in the Premier League.

Is that the same fans who didnt sell out for most of the season and didnt sell out for CL games at a reduced rate of ?ú20 per ticket..

Whilst I do agree we dont get the luck of say Arsenal or Chelsea, its our own fault were not 3rd, we were 13 points clear !!!

Whilst I do agree we dont get the luck of say Arsenal or Chelsea, its our own fault were not 3rd, we were 13 points clear !!!

Given what happened between the posts at the Hawthornes yesterday, we could be twenty points clear of the Arse and still end up finishing behind them.

Eboue not missing Arsenal it seems

Asz6SvXCIAARwSz.jpg

BREAKING: Roy Hodgson appoints GARY NEVILLE to his Euro 2012 backroom staff

great decision, well impressed. Finally it looks like a bit of thought is going into the management structure of the national side. Love it

McLeish gone!!

7 wins all season, lowest Prem league points total, an absolute disaster of a management appointment and such a shame we didnt beat them last week....arrrrggggggghhhhhhh

gonna be gutted if they nip and get Martinez

he turned them down last summer, i dont see him changing his mind now. I still see Martinez ending up at Liverpool in a few weeks time, big rumours going round that its a matter of time that Dalglish is told to step aside

Back