• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Serious questions must be asked about Chris Foy. The man is clearly a Stoke fan. He should not ref in Stoke games ever again.

Managed to win the May Talksport Predictor League.

So I get an ipad2 and er...signed Keane artwork?

\o/
steve_kean_1807989c.jpg

I knew Fulop was bad, but I have to admit, it's hard to believe anyone's that bad without intent.

Absolutely.

To me it absolutely reeks of match fixing.

Arsenal is the luckiest club in top level football amongst any European league. I seriously cannot think of another club who has that kind of luck everytime they are about to go in the bricker.

Did anyone hear about the 400 Bilbao fans that turned up in Budapest in Hungary for the Europa League final when it was actually being played in Bucharest in Romania :ross: :ross:

There's a similar story from the '80s about some Liverpool fans arriving at Tottenham Court Road station on a matchday, and asking "where White Hart Lane was?" (true story by all accounts!)

Absolutely.

To me it absolutely reeks of match fixing.

Arsenal is the luckiest club in top level football amongst any European league. I seriously cannot think of another club who has that kind of luck everytime they are about to go in the bricker.

Don't get me started.... Why else did David Dein wear that smug smile of satisfaction for all those years? It's the expression of someone who already KNOWS the outcome, because he's arranged it!!

...for me, City only had to get to Foy yesterday, (to help relegate Bolton and thereby ensure that QPR stayed up) and therefore would 'allow' City to score twice on demand in the last minute without ANY resistance from QPR... the fact they went 2-1 first up merely papered over the scam as if to suggest QPR were ever in it... of COURSE they weren't!

ArseAnal only had to get to Fulop - once they'd ensured zat Foster vuld play nein part in ze game Schweinhund!!!!! I know the guy was a reserve, but fudge me, how often has a 'keeper making his debut for a club played a blinder... not to mention an ex-keeper from your rivals! Wasn't Al Habsi Wigan's second choice last season when they beat us 1-0 and he kept a clean-sheet...? and Sorenson for Stoke the same season?) yet yesterday, Fulop couldn't wait to hand ArseAnal 3rd on a fudging plate...

Both men want to take a good hard look at themselves, IF they have influenced both ends of the table through financial gain, then English Football is about to go the same way as Turkey and Italy (from the '90s)

I SAID don't get me started...

How ironic that the Jew club will be cheering on ze Germans and that Bayern Munich will be facing off against the neo nazi club. Wonder if the Chelsea fans will try their gas chamber hisses in the Munich stadium. Im sure it won't just be swept under the carpet like it is in the premier league.
Hopefully a bunch of them get arrested for singing the Auschwitz song. What about Seig Heiling? Nazi symbols are banned in germany, does that mean fascist salutes as well?

I shouldn't be saying this about a football club, but it just shows how bad Chelsea are.

So seems like McLeish is enjoying his last minutes as Villa manager.

The footie played be them this season really has been absolutely dreadful tbh

Wonder who they will go for?

Why would he even attempt a punch in the situation for the third? I coach under 12 players and even our keeper would not have done what he did for the first and third. The game is bent I tell ya! Watch his bunged on look of shattered disappointment after the third.

Last edited:
Why would Fulop even attempt a punch in the situation for the third? I coach under 12 players and even our keeper would not have done what he did for the first and third. The game is bent I tell ya! Watch his bunged on look of shattered disappointment after the third.

I can't understand it either. There's nobody in front of him, there's no pressure on him, the ball's at a nice height - why can't he just catch the ball?

Probably taken down as it's too controversial to show it, or currently being investigated !

I expected Arsenal to win at West Brom so seeing the result in isolation you wouldn't be tinkled off, but seeing the goals, all 3 to be honest, really makes my blood boil.

Back