• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Niall Quinn 'Emirates Marketing Project have got 50,000 in the stadium not supporting them'. At least they've got a thick Irish taco in the commentary box doing his best to make up for it. fudging ****flap.

It'd be hard to pick out anyone involved in football for whom the description "thick" is inappropriate. Quinn is one of the few.

Is there any logic in wanting Newc to win this in order to get goons out the top four? Assuming we win both our two games obviously.

It'd be hard to pick out anyone involved in football for whom the description "thick" is inappropriate. Quinn is one of the few.

Sorry i didn't know that you had processed his MENSA application.

I'll be more careful to do some thorough research before choosing adjectives in the future. Apologies to Niall and his, no doubt, intelligent family.

Sorry i didn't know that you had processed his MENSA application.

I'll be more careful to do some thorough research before choosing adjectives in the future. Apologies to Niall and his, no doubt, intelligent family.

I think most people with a passing interest in football would know that Quinn is a pretty bright fella

I think most people with a passing interest in football would know that Quinn is a pretty bright fella

I do apologise, again, for a poor use of adjectives.

In a revised statement I do still feel that due to personal alliegences, Niall Quinn may find it difficult to remain neutral throughout the commentary.

I'll pop out and pick a Niall Quinn biography later. The man is apparently fairly popular.

Rooney for me... but this effort. Unbelievable tekkers!
[video=youtube;y0K6oSiMV1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0K6oSiMV1Y[/video]

Emirates Marketing Project aren't going to fudge this up now are they? Can't see anything other than a Emirates Marketing Project win, probably 3 or 4-0.

Personally, I think Bergkamp's was the better goal.. Not trying to take anything from Rooney, but the skill and awareness in that goal from the dutchman was classss. Although it was for the goons,, LOL

What, you mean the one where he mis-controlled it and then elbowed Dabizas before dragging him to the ground. Yeah, that was great wasn't it :rolleyes:

Back