• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Their suicidal over there on Arsemania. I love reading their OMT's and laughing.
Fingers crossed Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose today, but still grab 4th on last game of the season with us in 3rd.

Their suicidal over there on Arsemania. I love reading their OMT's and laughing.
Fingers crossed Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose today, but still grab 4th on last game of the season with us in 3rd.

I think some on here lost the plot also. I think they still have lost the plot and they wont regain the plot till Harry is fired or leaves.

Frankly, I think being in CL every season has affected Arsenal's mentality over the years. Now they are just happy to be in CL instead of fighting for the league title. I think it will do them a lot of good to be out of CL for a year or two.

So, how many of you ever react like this?

From the Carroll goal/not goal situation yesterday.

[video=youtube;t9eiHTjRQGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eiHTjRQGY[/video]

As much as I would like to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine knock Arsenal out of the top 4, I want City to win this game.

Niall Quinn 'Emirates Marketing Project have got 50,000 in the stadium not supporting them'. At least they've got a thick Irish taco in the commentary box doing his best to make up for it. fudging ****flap.

Personally, I think Bergkamp's was the better goal.. Not trying to take anything from Rooney, but the skill and awareness in that goal from the dutchman was classss. Although it was for the goons,, LOL

I very much agree with you. That Bergkamp goal makes me smile every single time I see it, and I've seen it a million times. And no matter how many times I see it, I can never quite remember exactly what he does until I actually see it. Couldn't describe it accurately now if I had to. Can't honestly say there are that many of the "great goals" in all football that I prefer.

WTF with this game starting half hour before the others? Along with the solitary, early Arse match yesterday and 5.15 FA Cup Final, what a weird weekend of scheduling.

Back