• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I hope Harry and everyone at the club is talking down the Villa match. As soon as we make something a massive event or cup final of a match it's a recipe for disaster.

I know what you mean, the game has bad vibes, but Harry has managed to negate the Spursitis that inflicts the team on more than a few occasions.

Today is must win (more than usual)
Away
Against a park the bus side
Who are in danger of relegation...

"Pre-Harry Spurs" would be guaranteed to fold. "Harry-Spurs"? 50/50 IMO.

wJNse.jpg

fancy Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win today, would not hate if this would be the end:

3. Spurs
4. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

Mike Ashley attempting to score brownie points?

That would be the cynical view, he's certainly well remembered, we have a bust of him in the main reception and he has a memorial garden a few hundred yards away from the ground (vandalised by Norwich supporters after we played them this season.)

There are others more deserving of such recognition in terms of Saudi Sportswashing Machine achievements but in terms of his achievements in football as a whole and as an ambassador for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the people of the North East he fully deserves to be remembered in such a way.

That would be the cynical view, he's certainly well remembered, we have a bust of him in the main reception and he has a memorial garden a few hundred yards away from the ground (vandalised by Norwich supporters after we played them this season.)

There are others more deserving of such recognition in terms of Saudi Sportswashing Machine achievements but in terms of his achievements in football as a whole and as an ambassador for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the people of the North East he fully deserves to be remembered in such a way.

I can't dispute that he may be worthy of a statue.

Just the fact that Mike Ashley has never really been one to do things that don't in some way forward his ideals. Most of which seem to involve making money.

This is the guy who may be taking you to the champions league, however it is also the guy that renamed your beloved stadium. Must be quite the love/hate relationship.

I can't dispute that he may be worthy of a statue.

Just the fact that Mike Ashley has never really been one to do things that don't in some way forward his ideals. Most of which seem to involve making money.

This is the guy who may be taking you to the champions league, however it is also the guy that renamed your beloved stadium. Must be quite the love/hate relationship.

It is a strange one, he seems to be enjoying it again and can dine out and go drinking in Saudi Sportswashing Machine without fearing for his personal safety any more but he is still not and never will be liked or popular, mainly due to the stadium name change and other fudge ups along the way. The majority seem to be able to at least credit him with learning from his mistakes and we do appear to be very full run off the field these days.

Did anyone here watch the full game? I only watched the last 20 minutes of the first half and then the highlights, but I thought Norwich had a pretty clear penalty shout denied and some Arsenal player (Rosicky perhaps) kicked out a bit and tripped a Norwich player when the ball was long gone, the ref actually blew his whistle and stopped a Norwich counter attack without giving a card. Thought the ref looked quite poor, but not in any way biased - then again I was biased so who knows :)

Norwich smashed them!! They should have won by miles. The rapist was clearly fouled but Norwich had a stonewaller in the first half.

Best of luck to Saudi Sportswashing Machine today.

I am confident that spurs will put on a performance today, I think we need a little bit of magic to create goals. COYS.

Best of luck to Saudi Sportswashing Machine today.

I am confident that spurs will put on a performance today, I think we need a little bit of magic to create goals. COYS.

Is this us returning to our ****y ways is it? after 2 wins?

You're wishing Saudi Sportswashing Machine luck? a team that is on level points with us. Unreal tbh.

Watching Chris Powell on goals on sunday. Talking wise he seems to know his stuff and sounds like a manager that players will follow because of his confidence; he could be a very good manager in the making. Also a hardcore yiddo as well so congrats to him on winning the league with 100points.

You're wishing Saudi Sportswashing Machine luck? a team that is on level points with us. Unreal tbh.

It really is unreal, Arse drops points and suddenly it's like we are guarenteed CL football next year.

It really is unreal, Arse drops points and suddenly it's like we are guarenteed CL football next year.

Not really anything of the sort.

He said he was confident we would win, not that we would definitely win or that there was no chance we would lose.

This. Balls to Saudi Sportswashing Machine,I hope they get turned right over. No offence,Gregory...

I think Rooney's goal was just a fluke. Most players try that overhead kick all the time, hoping the ball would go in somehow. Rooney just got lucky that time.

Back