• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
...as far as I know, Michael Jackson neither played for, nor grew up in Fulham either...!!!

Or maybe he turned out for them in a Celebrity XI friendly as a child when George Best/Rodney Marsh were playing for them??

I guess it all comes down to personal opinion (and having an eccentric Egyptian owner, in Fulham's case!)

I think Levy is onto it already isn't he....? It'll be next to the Santini & Gross effigies!!!

Well if the Saudi Sportswashing Machine way of thinking is anything to go by, the George Graham will be due one at our stadium in the future for winning the League Cup!

That would be the cynical view, he's certainly well remembered, we have a bust of him in the main reception and he has a memorial garden a few hundred yards away from the ground (vandalised by Norwich supporters after we played them this season.)

There are others more deserving of such recognition in terms of Saudi Sportswashing Machine achievements but in terms of his achievements in football as a whole and as an ambassador for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the people of the North East he fully deserves to be remembered in such a way.

I hope we have some statue at our new Ground, its about time Bill Nick got one!

All we have to do is re-cast the remainder of this?:

thumbnail.aspx

It currently has pride of place in the reception of WHL

Hadn't realised that Wigan are essentially safe with a draw tonight. Will be interesting to see how they play - I presume Martinez will go for a counter-attacking plan.

Hadn't realised that Wigan are essentially safe with a draw tonight. Will be interesting to see how they play - I presume Martinez will go for a counter-attacking plan.

Yep, Blackburn can't just stick men behind the ball and Wigan will pick them off. I'll be absolutely amazed if Rovers aren't relegated this evening.

The Southampton statue of Ted Bates that actually looked more like Milan Mandaric was priceless.

Last edited:
Adriam Durham is currently sucking Emirates Marketing Project's **** on talksport right now. Says people who don't want them to win the title are simply "jealous".

Back