• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Yes I know. But what I meant was that even if we do lose we still have a chance of 3rd, whereas had Arsenal won a defeat would have ended any hope full stop.
Going to be 2 nailbiting Sundays watching the lads. Really looking forward to going to Villa PArk tomorrow

Permission to lose voice..........COYS

So where would you guys rank him in terms of who you'd like as long term replacement to Brad, against say Worm and Krul? For me:

1. Worm
2. Ruddy
3. Krul

Robin van Persie is offering waves to the Emirates crowd during the teams lap of the stadium. I don't want to rub anyone up the wrong way but could they be waves of goodbye? If the Gunners aren't in the Champions League next season they have lost a major bargaining chip in talks with their star striker.

I haven't really seen him a lot this season.

Personally when I want to rate a keeper the great saves mean nothing, it's the mistakes that matter. I want a keeper like Brad who can play a full season and not cost us a goal. You could maybe point to the Swansea game where he cost us, but thats the only one I can think of.

A selection from AM -

THunter wrote:
Im a total faggot for RVP. Shameless bender I am.
The Jury wrote:
I'd let him rape me.

---

Haven't got to the super funnies yet (3rd norwich goal)

TOMORROW IS A BIGGER THAN A CUP FINAL! brick! bricking brinks now...

In fact both will. I'm actually more confident of beating Villa Away than I am Fulham at home.

Martin Jol couldnt quite bring CL football to WHL in his time at Spurs. A loss for Fulham next Sunday and he could finally do just that. What a bizarre scenario we could have

Back