• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I don't know what I want now between Saudi Sportswashing Machine/City.

Would LOVE a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win if a win against Villa was GUARANTEED.

I'm afraid I completely bottled watching the end of that.

I put iTunes on and listened to a couple of tracks before coyly coming back on here to see if you were all going "yeesss!!" or "fuuuccckkk!!"

Luckily it was the former.

COYS! What a great result.

Did not know that.

What do you mean? There will be four teams in CL whether Chelscum win the cup or not right?

yeah, but the top english team gets 40%, the 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 20% and fourth gets 10%.

The champions league winners qualify as the top team and everyone else moves down a spot.

That was brilliant entertainment, can't remember a better PL match right now. 2nd half was one long highlight reel.

All in our hands now!

Well obviously a win tomorrow would be brilliant, but no matter what the result tomorrow win,lose or draw, its all on the last day. Hopefully our destiny stays in our own hands.

As a side note, officially no St Totteringhams Day this season

so the scum fans boo their team off and now they have to go back out there for a end of season lap!! haha you couldn't make it up.

yeah, but the top english team gets 40%, the 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 20% and fourth gets 10%.

The champions league winners qualify as the top team and everyone else moves down a spot.

Oh I didnt know that. Ok in that case. Noocastle move to fourth and Chelscum lose CL.

Well obviously a win tomorrow would be brilliant, but no matter what the result tomorrow win,lose or draw, its all on the last day. Hopefully our destiny stays in our own hands.

As a side note, officially no St Totteringhams Day this season

Nah we have to win tomorrow otherwise it will not be in our hands. So we HAVE to win tomorrow.

Im definitely going fulham game

It would be mental if that happened ie us third and Chelsea CL. Arsenal would have some serious issues to sort out squadwise.

Hope the players were watching that, getting them pumped up.

Lets all do this for a while

tumblr_m39sgfk4WM1qieqgu.gif

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is absolutely fuming. He storms towards the Norwich bench, barely manages a handshake with opposite number Paul Lambert and then stomps down the tunnel.

What a f#ckin muppet!

Back