• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Well obviously a win tomorrow would be brilliant, but no matter what the result tomorrow win,lose or draw, its all on the last day. Hopefully our destiny stays in our own hands.

As a side note, officially no St Totteringhams Day this season

Mate I think you posted something a few weeks ago when we were just starting to slide, like No St Totteringhams this year, not on my watch and it just haunted me!!!

Which two of him, Zamora or Carroll make the plane for the Euros (assuming Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge are already going)?

It's Holt and Zamora for me.

Who are on first? Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Us? Imagine how hilarious it would be if both us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine won our last two games and chelsea failed to get CL so both them and Ars*nal are in the europa league. Would be hilarious. touch wood we don't let this slip.

There's something about him I really like. Not in a ' want us to buy him way' but I just love watching him play.

His winding up of Song was hilarious.

what a performance. what a game.

it had EVERYTHING - goals, saves, comebacks, pens not given, blatantly for both sides.

and a great result for US, if that doesn't put fire in the belly i don't know what will.

Nah we have to win tomorrow otherwise it will not be in our hands. So we HAVE to win tomorrow.

Im definitely going fulham game

Yes I know. But what I meant was that even if we do lose we still have a chance of 3rd, whereas had Arsenal won a defeat would have ended any hope full stop.
Going to be 2 nailbiting Sundays watching the lads. Really looking forward to going to Villa PArk tomorrow

I like him and you are correct he reminds me of Viduka - although I actually did like Viduka - I thought he was such a good player.

Back