• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Well at least you've changed your tune somewhat since the last time this arose, when you were fairly unequivocal in saying there was no way Ba featured on the left. Even after Greg intervened.

You ve obviously only read half that discussion and taken only the points suited to your agenda to snipe at me later

Mikel is a mug.

So,Saudi Sportswashing Machine have City at home/everton away. 3 at most i think.

Who do Chelsea have? They're obviously 4 points behind us so we'd need to lose both and them to win both to overtake us?

fudge me man it was easier when we were brick

Mikel is a mug.

So,Saudi Sportswashing Machine have City at home/everton away. 3 at most i think.

Who do Chelsea have? They're obviously 4 points behind us so we'd need to lose both and them to win both to overtake us?

Chelsea have Liverpool at Anfield and Blackburn at home

Mikel is a mug.

Chelsea have Liverpool. After the FA cup final. Somebody is going to be looking for revenge.

Great scenes in Madrid! Real Madrid have won the Title. Mourinho has now won 4 Leagues in 4 different Countries (Portugal, England, Italy, Spain)

Forget about Chelsea's fixtures, its all about the Munich final fr.om here on and our only concern, imv. They won't make 4th and focus on the FA Cup and qualification as CL winners instead

Last edited:
Forget about Chelsea's fixturea, its all about theunich final from here on and our only concren, imv. They wont make 4th and focus on the FA Cup and qualification as CL winners instead

Agree. Chelsea wont make 4th from here. Its all about 3rd to 5th. Arse have a nervy game on Sat lunchtime now given that since they last played we've taken 6 points and are now only 1 behind them. Not expecting Norwich to take points off them but I think WBA will. Question is can we put Villa away?

[video=youtube;gVzmo24YJsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzmo24YJsE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Serie A player not happy with being subbed off. The results ^^^^^^

[video=youtube;gVzmo24YJsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzmo24YJsE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Serie A player not happy with being subbed off. The results ^^^^^^

Should happen more often, over pampered, spoilt, rich little pricks. He deserves to get punched, while other players should not.

Back