• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
-----------------------------------Tiote-------------------------------------

---------------------Cabaye-------------------Jonas-------------------------

---Ben Arfa------------------------------------------------------------Ba---

------------------------------------Cisse-------------------------------------

Jonas is usually deployed on the left.

Inidan - he a been great for them since joining but as i mentiones earlier - i ll reserve judgment till next season and well after he s proclaimed the second coming of Bergkamp (some made a reference on my TV tonight btw)

Inidan - he a been great for them since joining but as i mentiones earlier - i ll reserve judgment till next season and well after he s proclaimed the second coming of Bergkamp (some made a reference on my TV tonight btw)

Yes, but Jonas has played LB quite a few matches lately...

Since Cisse signed i'm afraid your statement is wrong.

Anyone know what happened to Tiote tonight? I saw the highlights after our game and he was carried off? Doesn't look good for their last 2? Huge loss.

IN STEP THIS MAN..

http://images.footballfancast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/players/300px/Saudi Sportswashing Machine/James-Perch.jpg

Odemwingwe had similar stats in his first 6 months. I ll reserve judgement for next season and refuse to deep throat the media ****.

Wasnt Demba Ba on a similar hype prior to January? And since he dried up - all forgotten now

If you can't see that Cisse is a very, very good player then there is no hope for you. He offers movement, has good physical strength, has decent pace, a good touch, is two footed and gets himself into very good positions.

Demba Ba has been moved out wide left to accomodate Cisse and to be fair to Ba he has accepted this and knuckled down in this new role. It is actually another reason why I would happily take Ba at Spurs next season as he is obviously somebody that plays for the team instead of himself.

What does that have to do with Ba s shocking return since Christmas and subsequent media perception?

Yes about 5 or so posters have already replied to that stating that Ba has changed positions since January. I then posted the way they usually line up to which you stated Jonas usually plays on the left. I then say no he doesn't (well since Cisse joined). That part has nothing to do with Ba.

Id say in about 50% of games since Cisse joined they ve played a sandard 442 / 4411 variation and a 4231 in other 50%

Well at least you've changed your tune somewhat since the last time this arose, when you were fairly unequivocal in saying there was no way Ba featured on the left. Even after Greg intervened.

Yes about 5 or so posters have already replied to that stating that Ba has changed positions since January. I then posted the way they usually line up to which you stated Jonas usually plays on the left. I then say no he doesn't (well since Cisse joined). That part has nothing to do with Ba.
Jonas has only played a few games at LB though not every single one of them

Anyone know what happened to Tiote tonight? I saw the highlights after our game and he was carried off? Doesn't look good for their last 2? Huge loss.

That non footballer Mikel decided to elbow him. Luckily for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and us the ref didn't spot it meaning he isn't suspended.

Back