• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
West Ham. One less long away journey for Spurs next season and we have the hoodoo over them.

Oh, and sorry to admit it, but I don't mind West Ham - decent tradition and an old-school footballing area.

Birmingham for me. They have played something ridiculous like 70 odd games or something this season haven't they? For a Championship side that is crazy, plus Chris Hughton has them playing some great stuff.

Arsenal is always a game you look forward to and after that West Ham. So much as I like seeing them fail, our life is more interesting with them around.

That's said, I think the play off final is the same day as the champions league final.
The obvious dream is both lose.... But how about us third, arsenal 4th, and hammers lose the play off final while Chelsea win th CL. Will give them both a nice taste of that turdy lasagne

West Ham please - I'd like another 6 points per season.

We only took one last season though. My choice in order would be
Blackpool (for travelling convenience, and a chance for revenge for the 3-1)
Birmingham (for Chris Hughton)
West Ham 3rd choice, only because I dont agree with Cardiff being in the English Football League in the first place, let alone the Premiership.

I have always hated going to birmingham and the way they play, however i would like to see Hughton get back into the Prem.

cisse-2-0-chelsea.gif

http://www.Saudi Sportswashing Machine-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Online/Patinkle.png

First preference: Birmingham - Clipboard has done a great job.
Second preference: Blackpool - I like Holloway, the Premier League is fun with him around and they play attacking but suicidal football
Third preference: Cardiff - I don't like Cardiff but they are not West Ham
Fourth preference: West Ham - their wage bill must be massive and they will be fudged if they don't bounce straight back up, Fat Sam, Gold & Sullivan, Karen Brady...

Back