• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Even if half true - surlely he could have chipped in with a few?

My main point was about media perception and how Utd-bound Ba (linked at one point) is now forgotten. Reminds me of a certain Futurama episode

Odemwingwe had similar stats in his first 6 months. I ll reserve judgement for next season and refuse to deep throat the media ****.

Wasnt Demba Ba on a similar hype prior to January? And since he dried up - all forgotten now

Unlike Odemwinge and Ba, Cisse also scored 37 goals in 65 league matches in Germany and has 9 goals in 17 international matches. I can assure that is not media hype

Last edited:

My main point was about media perception and how Utd-bound Ba (linked at one point) is now forgotten. Reminds me of a certain Futurama episode

should have, but he thought fudge it, I'll get assists instead, I already have 16 goals in 31 games as well as been voted signing of the season by the Premier League managers.

37 goals in 65 league matches in Germany and has 9 goals in 17 international matches is not perception it is fact. And so is 13 goals in 12 league matches over here

Anyone see the Fiorentina manager beat his own player?

He literally attacked the player - so funny.

[video=youtube;eHIx-wELkOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eHIx-wELkOQ[/video]

Fiorentina have sacked Delio Rossi because of the attack

Last edited:
8151.jpg

COME ON CITY

Not at all. Ask Greg when he comes around on Friday for his anti Spurs / pro Toon weekly prediction

It was an exaggeration but I have watched about 5-6 toon games in the last few months and each time he was on the left. And you continued to deny it even when the player himself came out and said it.

Odemwingwe had similar stats in his first 6 months. I ll reserve judgement for next season and refuse to deep throat the media ****.

Wasnt Demba Ba on a similar hype prior to January? And since he dried up - all forgotten now

why dont you just appreciate with your own eyes?

Back