• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
For those who didn't see Cisse's goal:

[video=youtube;JPo-vEEsqeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPo-vEEsqeo[/video]

That is just.. o.o

I'm not sure whether that or Crouch is goal of the season. Though i am glad he scored it, everyone seems to be focusing on the goal rather then the fact we are one behind arsenal. Far less media focus.

Real Madrid on the brink with 20 mins to go

Congratulations to all supporters! May it be the first of many to come for Jose and crack down the fake charity empire!

Didnt expect much from Bilbao tbh - after all they have 2 major finals to prepare for

I wish we'd take gambles on players from the best league in the world. Last time we did, we got Berbatov. mmmm Berbatov.

Why? Crouch timed it to perfectiom and placed it well. This media-hyped man took a wild swing in the dark - could have gone anywhere and 5 inches away from a throw in.

Laughable comment, then again nothing surprises me with what you say.

Odemwingwe had similar stats in his first 6 months. I ll reserve judgement for next season and refuse to deep throat the media ****.

Wasnt Demba Ba on a similar hype prior to January? And since he dried up - all forgotten now

Odemwingwe had similar stats in his first 6 months. I ll reserve judgement for next season and refuse to deep throat the media ****.

Wasnt Demba Ba on a similar hype prior to January? And since he dried up - all forgotten now

That's because he is playing on the flank, a fact you still deny.

Because he isn't the main focus up top. No where near forgotten as I'd still take him at Spurs in a heartbeat. He is getting assists galore lately with the brilliant fluid attacking football Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing. He still has more goals than any of our strikers and he hasn't scored since Cisse signed!!

and regarding Odemwingie. Cisse has 13 in his first 3 months of Premier League football... Odemwingie managed 15 in his first 9..

Odemwingie NEVER finished chances as clinically as Cisse (btw i don't think his goal to game ratio was nearly as good). As for Ba his goals have dried up simply because he's been playing on the left of a front 3 since cisse signed.

Back