• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
There truly are some idiotic Spurs fans! From the BBC Sport's page:

From Dan, the confused Spurs fan: "Hey Chris. What happens if Chelsea win the Champions League and finished fourth?

:lol:

Sky didn't help proceedings on Sunday either. The commentator said during our game "it really gets complicated if Chelsea win the CL and finish 4th" No it fudging doesn't!!! It gets uncomplicated!!

Messi hattrick. 46 la liga goals now and 68 for the season, breaking Gerd Muller's 39 year old record of 67. Insane.

I said he could end the season with about 80 goals.. I'm wrong, but with 2 games to go, he will more than likely get 70 which is just ridiculous really.

Is this one of the best Premier League seasons ever? Just a shame the relegation battle for all bottom 3 teams isn't as exciting as the top 6 is right now!

Is this one of the best Premier League seasons ever? Just a shame the relegation battle for all bottom 3 teams isn't as exciting as the top 6 is right now!

In terms of quality? no. In terms of excitement? fudge yeah.

I dont care for quality as long as its fun and its been fun.

Still ALL to play for top to bottom

In terms of quality? no. In terms of excitement? fudge yeah.

I dont care for quality as long as its fun and its been fun.

Still ALL to play for top to bottom

Yeah I meant in terms of excitement. At the end of the day thats what I want too. Which is why I like to watch the Dutch league, fudge me there are some amazing matches every week!!

I mean just now, FC Twente were 2-0 up and ended up losing 3-4 to Heerenveen!!

Anyone see the Fiorentina manager beat his own player?

He literally attacked the player - so funny.

For those who didn't see Cisse's goal:

[video=youtube;JPo-vEEsqeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPo-vEEsqeo[/video]

Wait a second, Saudi Sportswashing Machine picked up three points?

Who was it who was telling me flat out they would not win another point this season... mhm..

Back