• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
If anything, you'd have to appreciate that this season has been one of the most exciting PL seasons for a long time. Two-three games to go, and the title race is still on (although I'd fancy Arab Inc right now), while four clubs are fighting for third and fourth, and fourth place might not be enough to get CL next season. We will also likely have a brand new PL winner this season, and there's also still a chance of as many as three of the original Sky Four (tm) clubs being denied their rightful top four finishes this season.

And don't forget how both us and Manure messed up what should have been a safe first and third place finish. A few other teams have also had rollercoaster seasons this past year. Add to this, five clubs are also more or less in a relegation battle with two-three games to go.

Certainly exciting for the neutral football fan.

To be fair, Robbo - I can recall at least 2 or 3 seasons over the last 5 where the title was only 'decided' on final day

But point taken - especially as far as the 3th to 6th race is concerned

Last edited:
Sadly true, but shows for me at least, Cup runs always have a huge element of luck in them.

Liverpool will have fully deserved both cup wins this season, they've beaten some very good teams. Nothing lucky about their runs imo.

Liverpool will have fully deserved both cup wins this season, they've beaten some very good teams. Nothing lucky about their runs imo.

True but nothing will take away from the fact that they are absolute ****s.

I dont think next season two cups will suffice. They want the league and if they have another league season like this season KKK will be fired (actually he will walk because the Board cant sack the ****)

To be fair, Robbo - I can recall at least 2 or 3 seasons over the last 5 where the title was only 'decided' on final day

But point taken - especially as far as the 3th to 6th race is concerned

Fair enough! There's been a several tight title races before, but this season I think is different for the reasons mentioned above. Also there's a "new" team fighting for the title - it hasn't happened since Blackburn in 1994-95 that another club than Chelski, United or Arse won the PL. A refreshing change, even if I hate to see Arab Inc. buy success like that.

True but nothing will take away from the fact that they are absolute ****s.

I dont think next season two cups will suffice. They want the league and if they have another league season like this season KKK will be fired (actually he will walk because the Board cant sack the ****)

i reckon he'll go this summer.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a decent team out. Definitely not Chelsea's strongest line up. Here's hoping for a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win or draw (I can't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine doing anything but losing against City).

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have a decent team out. Definitely not Chelsea's strongest line up. Here's hoping for a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win or draw (I can't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine doing anything but losing against City).

If we win and Saudi Sportswashing Machine win, i would be over the fudging moon!

We aren't guaranteed 3 points though so I'd like a draw.

I'm not convinced Emirates Marketing Project will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine, in fact, I can see them fudging up, so for that reason I hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't win.

If we win and Saudi Sportswashing Machine win, i would be over the fudging moon!

We aren't guaranteed 3 points though so I'd like a draw.

Unfortunately can't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning there.

All ifs and buts, but if we win tonight and Saudi Sportswashing Machine win tonight and then City beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine then that means we only need 3pts from our last two games to qualify for the Champions League....

I'm not convinced Emirates Marketing Project will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine, in fact, I can see them fudging up, so for that reason I hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't win.

Chelsea have a handy game at Liverpool and then home to Blackburn. IF chelsea win today we're fudged.

Chelsea have a handy game at Liverpool and then home to Blackburn. IF chelsea win today we're fudged.

Melodramatic to say the least. If we win all our remaining games it doesn't matter a brick what Chelsea do in the Premiership. They'll finish behind us. I would expect Chelsea to win 2 out of the 3 remaining games as a bare minimum. If they drop points anywhere it's most likely to be at Anfield.

Melodramatic to say the least. If we win all our remaining games it doesn't matter a brick what Chelsea do in the Premiership. They'll finish behind us. I would expect Chelsea to win 2 out of the 3 remaining games as a bare minimum. If they drop points anywhere it's most likely to be at Anfield.

There isn't a chance we are gonna win 4 games in a row. You're living in dreamland.
Liverpool will have no team out for the Chelsea game just 2 days after the FA Cup final.

There truly are some idiotic Spurs fans! From the BBC Sport's page:

From Dan, the confused Spurs fan: "Hey Chris. What happens if Chelsea win the Champions League and finished fourth?

:lol:

Back