• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
End of the Montpellier v evian game was pretty tasty, it's 2-2, last minute pen to Montpellier, mass brawl, about 4 people sent off, then they miss the pen!

The player who got the pen looked useful, cambeli, or something like that, tricky winger.

Can someone explain to me why according to the media it's the race for the last champions league spot or 4th? e.g. from the beeb tonight:

Hope to see you back here tomorrow evening, when it is about the race for the last Champions League spot.

FFS, if either us or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, or both, win tomorrow Arsenal will only be a point ahead with two games to go. It's ridiculous bias once again

Can someone explain to me why according to the media it's the race for the last champions league spot or 4th? e.g. from the beeb tonight:

Hope to see you back here tomorrow evening, when it is about the race for the last Champions League spot.

FFS, if either us or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, or both, win tomorrow Arsenal will only be a point ahead with two games to go. It's ridiculous bias once again

Don't blame malice where incompetence can just as easily be blamed...

yep it might yet be 3rd or nothing for us. you have think we need to win all 3 games to stay ahead of chelsea and that would give us a reasonable chance of getting 3rd.

chelsea could easily win all 3. they'll surely beat batter Saudi Sportswashing Machine and blackburn and i don't any faith in the scousers denying them if they need to win next week

I fudging hate David Platt

How come?

Was he a bellend from his time at Arsenal? I wasn't that in to football back then and I only really know him from his City time, where he's always seemed pretty reasonable. And not a just a lapdog like Rice or Phelan for example.

does anyone know the last time when Emirates Marketing Project finished above Utd, Spurs finished above Arse, and Everton finished above Liverpool in the same season??? its still on this time round

Quality. I hope Walker and Livermore keep on proving the doubters wrong and improving their football. Both seem like triffic lads.

For those that missed it:

[video=youtube;IDLxU7TAJP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDLxU7TAJP4[/video]

tumblr_lvyvv2pfQi1r0pzmho1_500.gif

Last game of the season against Fulham is not gonna be as easy as some people think

I don't really think Bolton or Villa are going to be particularly easy either. If we're still in with a chance by the time we get to the Fulham game, i would be pretty happy.

obviously we have to be in front of chelsea before the last game cos they'll stick 6 past probably already relegated blackburn. think we'll need a favour from Saudi Sportswashing Machine or the scousers

Back