• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
er why are they out of the title race?

They are only five points behind and yet to play them. So...

That was a cracking game. So much good stuff to see - two great goals, Rooney's awesome passing, Blackburn's great breaks by Yak and Hoilett, incredible away support, not a bad challenge in the game, Fergie grandad dancing. Really enjoyed it.

er why are they out of the title race?

They are only five points behind and yet to play them. So...

psychological mate. City know that Utd have the balls and nous to finish the job off now. Its all over and City know it.

5 points actually. And City can then be 2 points behind United with a better goal difference. Far from over.

Agree. Being 8pts behind with the Arsenal game in hand, means they cant rely on hoping to beat United at home now to claw the difference back, they know they have to get a 'bonus' result somewhere else. I think its worked out well.
City know they really have to get something at Arsenal now or else United will be away in the distance

I think Blackburn could benefit from getting rid of Robinson. One of the poorest keepers in the league. In fact, most teams have better backups than him.

i bet Wenger will give Nasri, Toure, Clichy a knowing smile and a cheeky wink once Arse destroy City's title dreams on Sat. Money eh?

I had a dream last night. Balotelli will destroy all goons all in a single, utterly mental episode that no-one will ever be able to make sense of, and they will be ended forever. There may be home-made fireworks involved; I just don't know. Either that, or it'll be Bertolli, who will force them to endure olive oil of mediocre quality for the rest of their days.

Right now it looks like United will clinch the title at Eastlands. That could even top the Crouch goal 2 years ago.

psychological mate. City know that Utd have the balls and nous to finish the job off now. Its all over and City know it.

United are obviously favourites. It has been said that City kind of need a "turnaround point". A win against Sunderland could have been just that, a Tevez winning goal against Arsenal could be that. But City have some players that have won titles in the past and things can change very quickly, still plenty of football to be played.

Right now it looks like United will clinch the title at Eastlands. That could even top the Crouch goal 2 years ago.

it will be the same as the Invincibles clinching the title at WHL back in 2004. Wasnt nice for us, will be even worse for City. Football can be cruel

Amazing that the Bulgarian sulker wasn't even on Manure's bench. Is he injured or just so far down the pecking order?
And he left us for that?

I think Blackburn could benefit from getting rid of Robinson. One of the poorest keepers in the league. In fact, most teams have better backups than him.

Absolutely this! No matter how many fudges ups he did for us, the crowd never got on his back and yet Gomes got coated by the fans anytime he made a mistake in his first season.

And United are fudging relentless! Year after year, they never lose their hunger. Fergie is the best manager in the history of English football!

Bye Bye bricky! Delighted to see the gap increase to 5 points. Obviously want them to keep it interesting in both races by beating or drawing with Arsenal but after that I hope they collapse monumentally.

I like him but have not seen enough of everton to comment. Prefer him to ekotto who i do rate but not as much as some.

SMALL___Blasphemy___Shelly.jpg

Back