• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Fair play. There must be someone that Yahoo sell the rights to on the continent surely? It would be mental if they didn't.

So Blackburn - Man Utd tonight

Really hope, Blackburn can nick at least a point here, because if Utd win this one and win the early game on sunday against QPR, Emirates Marketing Project will be 8 points behind in the the title race, when they play Arsenal.

That could easily influence Citys confidence going into that match.

Not to confident regarding Blackburn though; but hey, they did win at OT earlier in the season, so you never know

Really hope, Blackburn can nick at least a point here, because if Utd win this one and win the early game on sunday against QPR, Emirates Marketing Project will be 8 points behind in the the title race, when they play Arsenal.

Not to confident regarding Blackburn though; but hey, they did win at OT earlier in the season, so you never know

fudge that, I hope ManU hammer Blackburn and banish them towards relegation whilst putting Emirates Marketing Project closer to being out of touch. The egos in Emirates Marketing Project's team will not allow for a confidence crisis. It would be utterly, utterly humiliating if it did mind you. And at this point I don't care who wins against them and Arse, in fact I hope Arse do as I think we'll beat them to third anyway.

In case I'm being vague, I dislike Emirates Marketing Project.

It will be their 'last-chance saloon' for me and hopefully, knowing they have to win to stay within touching distance, it will inspire them to at least a draw.
After that game I dont really care what they do, I just want whats best for Spurs and next Sunday thats City coming back up the M6 unbeaten

It will be their 'last-chance saloon' for me and hopefully, knowing they have to win to stay within touching distance, it will inspire them to at least a draw.
After that game I dont really care what they do, I just want whats best for Spurs and next Sunday thats City coming back up the M6 unbeaten

Yeah I agree. It's a game which if they loose would effectively end their title challenge. I'd say they'll win against Arsenal, but at least a draw.

As much as I hate Emirates Marketing Project and want United to win the title, I would rather Blackburn won tonight. Mancini has basically admitted the title race is over if United win the next two games, so Id prefer it if Emirates Marketing Project went into the Arsenal game still in with a shout of winning the league.

fudge that, I hope ManU hammer Blackburn and banish them towards relegation whilst putting Emirates Marketing Project closer to being out of touch. The egos in Emirates Marketing Project's team will not allow for a confidence crisis. It would be utterly, utterly humiliating if it did mind you. And at this point I don't care who wins against them and Arse, in fact I hope Arse do as I think we'll beat them to third anyway.

+1

City not winning the title and Liverpool falling behind Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a win for football and a humiliating defeat for the money game. I would laugh my arse off if City lost the title to their biggest rivals with what is arguably their worst side in the last 20 years!

Man U singing anti Liverpool songs.

I suppose they are as "small time" as us then...

To be fair Liverpool are hilarious these days so well worth singing some songs about while standing around on a cold* Monday night waiting for Paul Robinson* to hoof* the ball forward through the rain*.

(Not actually watching the game so I don't know for sure if it's actually cold, if Robbo is playing, if Blackburn are playing hoofball or if it's raining, but all seem like decent assumptions.)

i still hope City will finish top. The only good thing about Utd's 20 year dominance has been that they have prevented Arsenal from winning another 5 or 6 titles under the stewardship of Wenger, but thats about it with the positives.

Its no good for football where one team is so dominant. Didnt like Liverpools dominance back in the day and has been the same with Utd. I dont like how Ferguson regards Tottenham as a feeder club for Utd, he is the greatest manager but he is an ass**le along with it. The man has no grace or manners and is in fact a very successful bully. Disgusting.

City have taken the short cut to the top, but that club really has been through the mixer over the years, a kind of tottenham of the north, loads of bad luck, and the fact that now they have all this money doesnt bother me at all. Their money shouldnt stop Spurs from also competing in our own sensible way, its not all about money despite what the likes of redknapp keep trying to convince us of. Good management, good scouting of players, team spirit also go along way to creating a good side.

Ferguson would be crucified on here if he was Tottenham manager and fielded that line up.

Cannot understand why he has stuck Rooney out wide with the form he is in. I don't think they need 3 centre mids against Blackburn either. And Wellbeck would be a better bet than Hernandez if their gameplan is to pump balls into the box. Jones for Young,Hernandez for Wellbeck. Rooney playing his usual role. That would see them tinkle the 2nd half IMO

A joy to watch Rooney's passing in that first half. Delicious.

Crafty Fergie spoke nicely of de Gea during the week, and then de Gea he puts in a great performance. Ho-hum.

Webb excellent, but that's not unusual.

Cannot understand why he has stuck Rooney out wide with the form he is in. I don't think they need 3 centre mids against Blackburn either. And Wellbeck would be a better bet than Hernandez if their gameplan is to pump balls into the box. Jones for Young,Hernandez for Wellbeck. Rooney playing his usual role. That would see them tinkle the 2nd half IMO

Sounds to me that Ferguson is doing what I think we should do against Blackburn, Stoke and other teams who pretty much only play long balls. Bring on a defensive midfielder who is strong in the air to have him challenge for the long punts up field.

Junior Hoilett is a good player, think he can become a great player, would not mind to se him in Spurs next season.

I assume that after 86 minutes of huff and puff, Webb will give Utd their customary penalty to ease their passage to the title

Webb loves to ease Fergie's passage

Back