• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Not a chance - Hulk has a semi-right foot at least

I think we need to get away from the idea of having wingers who hug the touchline and cross the ball into the box where there are two forwards (at least) waiting for it.

Playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 is much more about having inside forwards who drive in towards goal and are the main linkmen with the lone forward. For that inverted wingers are not only acceptable, but desirable.

Not a chance - Hulk has a semi-right foot at least

Gareth-Bale-008.jpg

i think this will be our first choice forward line by the start of next season

...........Damiao

Isco......Pjanic.....Willian

much more AVB friendly

Yes, I dont think Bale will hang around much longer

So we'll change our WHOLE front 4? No way.

AVB is still texting Willian, so there seems to be something going on there. Cant see Ade hanging around if he is not a first choice. Siggy and Dempsey dont seem comfortable playing behind the main striker and dont seem like players who fit AVB's preferred style

I think there will be a big overhaul if AVB is still around.

Yes - 2 goals in 170 games is beyond conclusive evidence. Besides, he always look to pop it on his left given the choice.

Last edited:
AVB is still texting Willian, so there seems to be something going on there. Cant see Ade hanging around if he is not a first choice. Siggy and Dempsey dont seem comfortable playing behind the main striker and dont seem like players who fit AVB's preferred style

I think there will be a big overhaul if AVB is still around.

I do reckon we'll get Willian, maybe Jan, maybe next summer. With Ade up top on his own, I'd love to see how Dempsey and/or Siggy do off of him, if one goes on to get 10+ goals in the league this year I am sure aload of people will change there views.

Yes - 2 goals in 170 games is beyond conclusive evidence. Besides, he always look to pop it on his left given the choice.

his left is stronger so of course he will always favour that side.

anyway Bale needs to score more goals in general, not just with his right. He is also decent in the air

I do reckon we'll get Willian, maybe Jan, maybe next summer. With Ade up top on his own, I'd love to see how Dempsey and/or Siggy do off of him, if one goes on to get 10+ goals in the league this year I am sure aload of people will change there views.

i have a feeling that AVB would rather have an out and out finisher playing as the lone striker, and the players behind him in the 3 to be creative and mobile, much like Chelsea with Torres and Mata, Oscar, Hazard.

you are officially the biggest WUM on this board. what happened to you man? you used to be- uh, i can't even say it...

Porto's Joao Moutinho could reject Spurs and seek a move to Paris St-Germain
Tottenham may miss out on top target Joao Moutinho after the 26-year-old Porto midfield playmaker indicated a preference for a January move to Paris Saint-Germain.
Full story: Daily Mail

Lets get Jordy Clasie in that case. for 5-9 mill and at 21 would be a great buy. Mini luka with a better engine and tackling rate.

Back